Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish

Discus and support Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jaooz, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Jaooz
    Jaooz Guest

Hi gamers I could not get “an achievement “ in game pass even though I have finished so many achievements in different games . I am sure my game pass ultimate not expired yet , and every time when I got an achievement my interest was on line.i have tried reset my Xbox ,but it didn’t work out .please help .

:)

Jaooz, Dec 7, 2023
  2. il Radd Win User

I didn't figure anything out, but I started getting notifications that I earned points for getting achievements starting last Friday, but it never checked off. I think it was catching up from the past week or so. Today I think they finally caught up as the earn an achievement did finally check off.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I’m sorry to hear that you could not earn an achievement in Game Pass. One possible solution is to sign out of your account and sign back in. If this does not work, you can try removing and re-adding your account back to the Xbox to start the process faster.

I hope this helps.
  4. williamgillette1 Win User

Did you ever figure it out? I have completely reset my console to factory settings and still cannot earn the game pass points. Is there a fix Microsoft?
  5. Deaths Head 200 Win User

So who will be picking up the new dlc tomorrow?

Finished it (with all achievements earned)... not bad, could do with a bit more combat though.
  6. C J McPOT Win User

'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

It was an achievement contest for last month (May 2021) to win an Xbox seriesX by trying to earn as many achievement points as you possibly could in the zombie games that were listed on the contest page. The top 5 players who earned the most achievement points during May 2021 playing the Zombie games listed on the contest page and available to play via Xbox Ultimate game pass or Xbox game pass won an Xbox Series X. Rules stated you must have a membership to either ultimate game pass or game pass. I've actually taken part in multiple of these contest including this new 1 this month June 2021 for the same prize and same top 5 who earn most achievement points except this time it's Sports games instead of Zombie games
Thema:

1. Earn an achievement in game pass could not finish - Similar Threads - Earn achievement game

2. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  3. After earning achievements game score is not going up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After earning achievements game score is not going up: it’s been several weeks since my gamer-score has reflected my achievement points. They show unlocked in game, but not reflecting on profile or leaderboard. I have tried completely signing out of...
  4. Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earning achievements but gamerscore and monthly score aren't adding it: So as you most probably already know, Microsoft recently released Clone Drone onto gamepass. I've earned maybe, 3 or 4 achievements on there so far yet nothings going up. My average score has been...
  5. I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've earned Xbox Achievements in the last few days. They haven't appeared on my profile...: It's just weird and odd they haven't displayed yet even though I got the achievement notifications saying I've earned them. It says "0" on the gamerscore leaderboard and my feed only displays the...
  6. Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned?: Is anyone having issues with rewards not registering achievements and points earned? 232ae4bc-a7f7-49bc-b100-28ff6021cbf8
  7. Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox console games played on Ubisoft+ still earn Xbox achievements?: Ubisoft never specifically mentions Xbox achievements, Reddit's filled with out-of-date discussion about PC Game Pass and Microsoft don't mention it either. Do Ubisoft+ games earn MS achievements...
  8. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  9. Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.: Currently playing Brutal legend from the game pass. I have earned the four achivements and had them pop on screen but when checking my account it says i have 0 completed. My xbox is up to date,...
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...