Early Starfield access

Discus and support Early Starfield access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi bought Starfield weeks ago to get early access on Xbox one s but it won't allow me to start the game. Anything I need to do? Ali PS should have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AliWesterman1, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Early Starfield access

Hi bought Starfield weeks ago to get early access on Xbox one s but it won't allow me to start the game. Anything I need to do?

Ali

PS should have said Series S not One!

:)

AliWesterman1, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Jerome McLeod Win User

Starfield early access

But I bought Starfield at GameStop but also purchased the premium early access on Xbox live (I do not have gamepass). Will I still have early access digitally without the base game purchased digitally?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Starfield early access

The base game is available through game pass
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Starfield early access

Hello ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

It will be on Game Pass on Day One 06/09
  5. Smwutches Win User

Early Starfield access

That game isn't available for the One. The only way to play it on the One will be through the cloud with Game Pass Ultimate which is not available for early access.
  6. John Downey3 Win User

Have xbox game pass for PC bought starfield premium edition upgrade preorder and still cant access game early as advertised.

Just chiming in to say I also paid for the digital Premium Edition for Early Access to Starfield and it will not launch. Very frustrating.
Thema:

Early Starfield access

1. Early Starfield access - Similar Threads - Early Starfield access

2. Starfield not opening "too early to play" on release date 9/5/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not opening "too early to play" on release date 9/5/2023: I have an active xbox pass, and the release date is listed as "9/5/2023", yet the game isn't launching.: "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the...
  3. Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?: I have access to gamepass through a shared account. I pre-loaded the game and purchased the premium edition upgrade, but I get the “too early” pop-up no matter what I try. Does the premium edition...
  4. Starfield was working, now it says too early.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield was working, now it says too early.: I was having the same issues with starfield last night like everyone else did, but it finally started working. Now today, it says I am too early, even after playing all last night. Please help me...
  5. I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...: Why can't I access Starfield? 0abd9f6a-2fa5-4f2d-ba7c-f84ca2a5e35d
  6. I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...: I know the game hasn’t released yet but I couldn’t keep my excitement down. I already had the premium edition fully installed on my series x but now it won’t let me redownload it. If I go to...
  7. Getting Early Access for Starfield premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Early Access for Starfield premium upgrade: Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription. If I buy Starfield's premium upgrade, will I get early access? Keep in mind that I didn't buy the base game, but only got it from the subscription. Thanks...
  8. How will you be able to play Starfield Premium Disk edition on early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will you be able to play Starfield Premium Disk edition on early access?: I'm purchasing the Premium Steelbook edition on Amazon which will release on Friday 1st September. But you need the base game, the disk edition comes out on Wednesday 6th September. What will...
  9. Will I be able to play starfield early if I have game pass ultimate and just buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play starfield early if I have game pass ultimate and just buy the...: Hello, I just have a simple question about Starfield. I have game pass ultimate. Will I be able to play starfield early if I buy just the premium upgrade alone? 776aa489-796b-491d-8a81-06fca676f5c8
  10. Starfield early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield early access: If I purchase the upgrade for Starfield that give 5 days early access do I need to purchase the base game or will it be available through Game Pass? fc6b0a88-3dea-4598-b05a-5826d5a030a2