Early Reward Credit Deposit

Discus and support Early Reward Credit Deposit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Unable to request an early reward credit deposit. The option has been missing the last couple of days. Tried with both phone and PC.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JustinGilchrist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Early Reward Credit Deposit

Unable to request an early reward credit deposit. The option has been missing the last couple of days. Tried with both phone and PC.

:)

JustinGilchrist, Dec 10, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Question

For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Rewards credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending, unless you request an early deposit. Early deposits will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you request
    the deposit. You have to have at least 1,000 credits pending in order to request an early deposit.

Smwutches, Dec 10, 2016
  3. STILL WAITING FOR MY REWARDS

Have you gone to the Xbox live rewards section on Xbox.com and requested an early deposit??

Normal rewards deposits are by the 15th or end of each month if you have 5,000 credits and over

NuclearDangerXD, Dec 10, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The deposit request button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. If you have over 5,000, they are already scheduled for deposit
    so there is no longer a need to request one.

Smwutches, Dec 10, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

Question

For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -

Rewards credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending, unless you request an early deposit. Early deposits will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you request
    the deposit. You have to have at least 1,000 credits pending in order to request an early deposit.
  6. NuclearDangerXD Win User

STILL WAITING FOR MY REWARDS

Have you gone to the Xbox live rewards section on Xbox.com and requested an early deposit??

Normal rewards deposits are by the 15th or end of each month if you have 5,000 credits and over
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards

Also, it's not possible to have credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled. Early deposit requests are only to have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending, not to have them deposited before the deposit date.

For issues with the Rewards program, you should post in the Rewards forum -
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I have roughly 21,000 credits. I'm wondering if it will deposit soon

Hello LordToddHoward,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

Therefore, since you triggered your automatically scheduled deposit with Credits that were placed as pending in early March, those Credits will be a part of the end of month deposit cycle. It is not possible to get a deposit outside of the mid and end of
    month deposit cycles. "Early deposit" refers to the ability to request a deposit at a Credit amount before reaching the 5000 Credit amount that triggers a automatically scheduled deposit.
  9. Smwutches Win User

The deposit request button is only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. If you have over 5,000, they are already scheduled for deposit
    so there is no longer a need to request one.
Thema:

1. Early Reward Credit Deposit - Similar Threads - Early Reward Credit

2. too early on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too early on launch: I'm tried to play teardown on my xbox series x on the launch time and date but it kept saying I was too early 683c060e-bac2-4b32-a9f1-a082c46160c0
  3. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  4. Why cant I play the MW3 campaign early on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play the MW3 campaign early on my account?: The account that pre ordered the game is the home xbox on the console, but it wont let the other accounts on there play it. Other games that are shared by the home xbox account still work....
  5. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  6. Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it: Ive pre-ordered a game but it wont let me play anything early as it says ive not pre-ordered it fc2aa105-cbf2-4f1e-860c-748a182e2e97
  7. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  8. Xbox Credit expired early

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Credit expired early: I had over £4 Xbox Credit from Game Pass Rewards I’d been saving for something that came up in a sale. It just so happens that the Pac-Man remaster from the PS2/GameCube is on sale for the...
  9. Forza Motorsport You're Too Early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport You're Too Early: I have a Gamepass for PC and FM preinstalled. It keeps giving me the you're too early prompt even though the countdown expired minutes ago. 5f7c4766-dd76-4208-9f32-8abedec0a0ec
  10. Forza Motorsport - You are too early error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport - You are too early error.: I am being prompted with the "you are too early" message on Forza Motorsport. I have the purchased the premium add on bundle and the game downloaded via game pass which I have via game share....