Early release Titanfall (pre order)

Discus and support Early release Titanfall (pre order) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; thief not out till 27th in uk but just been posted by major nelson its in the store now to download so does that mean titanfall will be here on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Feb 24, 2014.

  1. Early release Titanfall (pre order)


    thief not out till 27th in uk

    but just been posted by major nelson its in the store now to download

    so does that mean titanfall will be here on the 11th for all to download?
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #16
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    For North America,end of the week in Europe.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Feb 25, 2014
    #17
  3. ahh new to this so didnt know thank you

    so am guessing if its out at this time.then titanfall will be roughly the same time.dont think i could wait all day for it,knowing its in the shops lol
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 25, 2014
    #18
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

    Early release Titanfall (pre order)

    Thief & Plants vs Zombie aren't on the marketplace yet ,for Europe.

    Same thing for Titanfall.

    But don't worry,even if you got it after everybody it's not the end of the world...

    Got some games earlier and never felt better....It's always about the time you spend on it and the fun with it....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Feb 25, 2014
    #19
  5. I've bought it from GAME. People say they aren't the best but I've not had any troubles with them before and I got a pretty decent price so it's smiles all round.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

    Early release Titanfall (pre order)

    I've bought it from GAME. People say they aren't the best but I've not had any troubles with them before and I got a pretty decent price so it's smiles all round.
  7. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Early release Titanfall (pre order)

    Thief & Plants vs Zombie aren't on the marketplace yet ,for Europe.

    Same thing for Titanfall.

    But don't worry,even if you got it after everybody it's not the end of the world...

    Got some games earlier and never felt better....It's always about the time you spend on it and the fun with it....
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Early release Titanfall (pre order)

    i know what you mean but its released on the 11th in the US and 14th in the uk so say i got it the 13th surely servers will be working?
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Early release Titanfall (pre order)

    ahh new to this so didnt know thank you

    so am guessing if its out at this time.then titanfall will be roughly the same time.dont think i could wait all day for it,knowing its in the shops lol
  10. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Early release Titanfall (pre order)

    It depends how these servers work. EU might be locked down until 23:59:59 March 13th.
Thema:

Early release Titanfall (pre order)

Loading...
  1. Early release Titanfall (pre order) - Similar Threads - Early release Titanfall

  2. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  3. "You're Early" When Trying To Enable The New Experience for Xcloud

    in XboX Insiders
    "You're Early" When Trying To Enable The New Experience for Xcloud: Any ideas on how to fix this? Every time I click on the "Try The New Experience" button, I get this error: You're early The new experience isn't available for you just yet. Let's get you back...
  4. Alpha Skip: Detective Waffles Early Days

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip: Detective Waffles Early Days: This is a prequel for a pretty fun game, which I cannot start, but the problem seems to be limited to alpha skip ring. There is a screen with a gameboy that explains the controls, you hit start to...
  5. Sign up early for the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest

    in XboX Insiders
    Sign up early for the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest: Xbox Insiders are invited to sign up early for the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest starting on August 29th. Sign up now to secure your spot! Check the Xbox Insider Hub on Windows PC for...
  6. Why am I not able to play rust console edition S|X early even though I own deluxe edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play rust console edition S|X early even though I own deluxe edition?: For some reason I cannot play early access as advertised on the version of the game I purchased. Many other people are having this problem too. The developers say they cant do anything to resolve...
  7. Why is the gears of war reloaded beta saying i'm to early?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the gears of war reloaded beta saying i'm to early?: I've uninstalled the beta reinstalled it verified and repaired the files, I've even restated the pc. Xbox app keeps telling me I'm to early. Xbox is even reasonable for sending me the code. ****...
  8. I bought the Standard game pass and it ended a day early which is very frustrating.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Standard game pass and it ended a day early which is very frustrating.: I purchased the month of Standard gamepass and was playing games with my friends today when randomly my game stopped working, after a quick reset of my console I came to realize my gamepass was...
  9. Pre order of the show 25 says I’m too early but it released 2 days ago

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of the show 25 says I’m too early but it released 2 days ago: Pre order of the show 25 says I’m too early but it released 2 days ago. e242362e-90ad-4eae-88fa-09b0ffa5b89a
  10. Starfield not opening "too early to play" on release date 9/5/2023

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield not opening "too early to play" on release date 9/5/2023: I have an active xbox pass, and the release date is listed as "9/5/2023", yet the game isn't launching.: "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the...