Early March update

Discus and support Early March update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well I have an xbox one and I have my gamer tag and my wife's and kids I'm my system. My wife got a message about participating on the early March... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SneakyCube, Feb 24, 2014.

1. SneakyCube
    SneakyCube Guest

Early March update

Well I have an xbox one and I have my gamer tag and my wife's and kids I'm my system. My wife got a message about participating on the early March update. I used the code with my profile it give me an error while trying to install did I have to enter the
    code with her gamer tag? I really need to know.

:)

SneakyCube, Feb 24, 2014
  2. XBOX ONE - GUIDE BUTTON & SOCIAL FEATURE/AACHIEVEMENTS

Gonna be an update in early March that might change that Early March update :)

Maverick UNSC, Feb 24, 2014
  3. No early update for March

Hey there DUSTYFARM5R,

You'll want to post in the
    Xbox One Insider Program Forums
    for the best information and assistance. The updates are sent out in waves based on many factors. You'll be able to obtain more information through the Insider Forums though.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Early March update