Early access problem

Discus and support Early access problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ben curry1, Sep 1, 2023.

1. ben curry1
    ben curry1 Guest

Early access problem

I pre ordered starfeild premium edition and the early launch is supposed to start today but every time I try to launch it, it tells me I’m too early

:)

ben curry1, Sep 1, 2023
  2. GrowlingYapper Win User

Early access problem

You are in the preview program so you need to post there, Its the only place you can get help and support you need
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Early access problem

It should be working now.I was having the same issue but i'm playing it now.
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Early access problem

Hi Ben *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Like mentioned that depends of the region release dates are not exactly the same worldwide.

US West: 5pm PDT (Thursday 31st)
    US East: 8pm EDT (Thursday 31st)
    UK: 1am BST (Friday 1st)
    Europe: 2am CEST (Friday 1st)
    Japan: 9am JST (Friday 1st)
    Australia: 10am AEST (Friday 1st)

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. Warjax Win User

Early access problem

Try signing out of profile -> turn off and unplug the Xbox One from the wall socket -> Wait for at least a minute -> turn it back on and log back in to your profile.

Also try the Preview Program Support Forum:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. Ronp523 Win User

Early access problem

It's after the early assess time. But still tells me I'm to early. I bought the premium edition upgrade so I could play early.
Thema:

Early access problem

1. Early access problem - Similar Threads - Early access problem

2. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  3. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  4. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  5. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  6. FC24 Early access addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 Early access addition: I have bought FC24 but not the early access version & want to change it to this version, It won’t let me on my order history can anybody help please ? 8817dc60-a9ab-489d-a302-44ba373422e2
  7. MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.: I PRE-ORDERED MORTAL KOMBAT 1 TO GET EARLY ACCESS ON THE 14TH BUT I'M NOT GETTING EARLY ACCESS TO PLAY, WHY CAN'T I PLAY NOW? 61f92ce8-2bc4-4bcf-a290-a1f0d3e96184
  8. Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?: I have access to gamepass through a shared account. I pre-loaded the game and purchased the premium edition upgrade, but I get the “too early” pop-up no matter what I try. Does the premium edition...
  9. Early Starfield access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Starfield access: Hi bought Starfield weeks ago to get early access on Xbox one s but it won't allow me to start the game. Anything I need to do? Ali PS should have said Series S not One!...
  10. Getting Early Access for Starfield premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Early Access for Starfield premium upgrade: Hi, I have a Game Pass subscription. If I buy Starfield's premium upgrade, will I get early access? Keep in mind that I didn't buy the base game, but only got it from the subscription. Thanks...