Early access game not downloading

Discus and support Early access game not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ordered f1 23 early access all it says we're having trouble getting your stuff right now b9eee249-c291-4c88-a389-8ade06fb3957 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Robins, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Lee Robins
    Lee Robins Guest

Ordered f1 23 early access all it says we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

:)

Lee Robins, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

After that go to "My games and apps" then Owned games, check if you can install the game from there.
  3. liquid snake254 Win User

I Pre Ordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault edition and the funds haven't been taken out yet.

Yeah the game still hasn't charged my card and I not pre downloading the early access campaign
  4. XBOXGOD35 Win User

forza horizon would not start

I just got forza horizon 4 ultimate edition(not the digital download) and it just wont read or download the game the DLCs are downloading but its supposed to give early access
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

microsoft flight simulator

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for the reply. As you have early access. Downloading access is limited so it would be the whole game again. This way you make sure the game is not corrupt.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Problem trying to download the beta

It's set up like that so people don't have early access to games. Reviewers are sometimes given a code to download a game on the marketplace and if you try to download it, it'll be a massive amount of points.
Thema:

1. Early access game not downloading - Similar Threads - Early access game

2. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  3. Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased UFC 5 Deluxe Edition for early-access. Game says 'Too Early': I purchased the deluxe edition for Xbox Series S due to the early access, and when I try and launch the game it is telling me I'm 'Too Early'. bc1caa4d-74dc-4115-9f15-f56d3bad5d40
  4. I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on...
  5. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  6. FC24 Early access addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FC24 Early access addition: I have bought FC24 but not the early access version & want to change it to this version, It won’t let me on my order history can anybody help please ? 8817dc60-a9ab-489d-a302-44ba373422e2
  7. MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.

in XBoX Accessibility
    MORTAL KOMBAT 1 EARLY ACCESS.: I PRE-ORDERED MORTAL KOMBAT 1 TO GET EARLY ACCESS ON THE 14TH BUT I'M NOT GETTING EARLY ACCESS TO PLAY, WHY CAN'T I PLAY NOW? 61f92ce8-2bc4-4bcf-a290-a1f0d3e96184
  8. Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Early Access through Gamepass on a shared account?: I have access to gamepass through a shared account. I pre-loaded the game and purchased the premium edition upgrade, but I get the “too early” pop-up no matter what I try. Does the premium edition...
  9. Early Starfield access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Starfield access: Hi bought Starfield weeks ago to get early access on Xbox one s but it won't allow me to start the game. Anything I need to do? Ali PS should have said Series S not One!...
  10. Diablo 4 early access game share licensing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 early access game share licensing: Game share not working for Diablo 4 early access. Only accounts that purchased digital deluxe have access. 2 out of 4 consoles in out house. Can someone please confirm this is tech issue or by...