Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

Discus and support Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? 80a751a0-3160-46d7-a473-c714cbc9db2f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by To watch tv Klkj, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

:)

To watch tv Klkj, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If the refund was not approved yet or there is no update yet from the refund team, you can definitely reply to the refund request confirmation email and let them know that you wanted to cancel the request.
  3. Famicorps Win User

Refunds regularly tend to occur almost immediately after you've done it. So I don't think you can cancel.
    The good news is that you can repurchase the game once you have your money back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I changed my mind on a refund

To cancel, you would need to reply to the last email you received regarding the refund request and let them know you want to cancel.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Can i have refund for a game pass that I forgot to cancel earlier

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You may be eligible to cancel your recurring subscription and request a refund, but not all subscription purchases are eligible for a refund. If you qualify for a refund, you will see the option to cancel immediately and request a refund when reviewing your subscription status.

Head on over to

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Sign into your Microsoft account and choose the Services and Subscription tab on the web page

Find the subscription you would like to cancel.

Click Manage.

Check if you are elegible for a refund

If you are not then the only option is to submit a refund request directly to Microsoft :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...
  6. - AJ - Win User

Hello Microsoft I need assistance with this

HI, Warmgoldfish239! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to cancel your refund request.
    When a refund is approved, you normally receive a confirmation email letting you know the decision on your request, as well as to assign a reference number to it. Did you receive this email? Replying to it and requesting the cancellation of the refund process would be the best way to go about this.

Do keep in mind it's not always possible to have a refund request canceled.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? - Similar Threads - Earlier today requested

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...: I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games it just shows my old nam. How do I make my new name appear? 299524a7-6e29-4154-8afe-01dd4f58ae31
  4. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  5. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all: Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading...
  6. My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on: My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it back on earlier and now it will not turn on at all 16b99e13-a344-45d1-b2f8-1b6b55785cbf
  7. I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...: It just a says check the password and try again and I did an its all right but still says the sane thing 3a8d53c9-1496-4860-a47a-0e83e8492000
  8. Was this Civ 6 issue that the Omega build is getting today already applied it earlier...

in XboX Insiders
    Was this Civ 6 issue that the Omega build is getting today already applied it earlier...: https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman/status/1549050458307567617 Xbox Insider's in the Omega ring our goal today is to flight a new 2206 build that resolves the issue with Civ 6 not working...
  9. Updated earlier today?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated earlier today?: So last night I left my XB1 on so it would download Alien: Isolation. When I got up in the morning it said I was not connected to XBL. After rebooting it told me I had an a system update needing...
  10. "Multiplayer is not allowed" issue, was working fine earlier today

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Multiplayer is not allowed" issue, was working fine earlier today: Hi, I've been searching for halo mcc online games on and off throughout today, without success, but it's been letting me search. Just gone to try again, and a notice is coming up saying...