Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

Discus and support Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DamenPerrault, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put in my password and username in there and so when I did all the games that were deleted showed up all the games the ones that they said they don't know nothing about Microsoft one that paid for and they're all they're all my treatments and everything the ones that got erased when the Xbox 360 messed up when it signed me out and erased everything so how do I go about getting Microsoft to see my dashboard the games that are all they're the ones that all got erased I'm trying to figure out how I can get them to see that cuz earlier customer service didn't believe me when it came to me saying my games are gone how do I get them to see that I just hoping somebody can answer that for me

:)

DamenPerrault, Nov 8, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

Hello DamenPerrault! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

If you bought all of your games through the Xbox 360 store, you should be able to list them on your Order History, which would be on this page: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Xbox One with USB

And to clarify an earlier statement I had made, the Xbox One can support 16 profiles signed in at one time, not 16 profiles on the console only. My apologies for the confusion there.
  4. Ti 22 Win User

Does Microsoft have any clue how bad they are being slammed online by gamers?

I own 4 Xbox 360s. Only had a problem with the first one when it first came out. Microsoft fixed it. Sounds like a bunch of liars to me about breaking all the time.
  5. xHEMODAPANTYx Win User

HELP!!! My whole HD.. Wiped out. 1000's of hours of gameplay.. GONE!!

This jus happened to me too My HDD didn't get wiped till this morning after i got an update error when it tried to play an app it updated each time then came the error code But i think it stared a week earlier right after the new update my 360 Didn't
    wanna Play my destiny at first after i was jus playing it a minute earlier so i put in my Assasins Creed IV and it wouldn't play either so i went back and downloaded the Digital copy and then that game wouldn't accses my save and it didn't wanna make one either?
    kind stupid then this morning after restarting the 360 my dashboard was normal so i went to go check my themes and none war there thats when i discovered the UNFORMATTED HDD Like WTF!!!!!!!!
  6. AG3NT FL0R1DA Win User

Xbox Only

I made the switch earlier. When PS3 originally came out, I played on that because multiplayer was free. I did have an xbox 360, but I would mainly play offline game such as Lego Star Wars: TCS. My main focus has always been multiplayer though. I switched
    when they started charging to play online on playstation. At the time, Gold was cheaper than Plus, so I made the switch and at this point, even if the price is the same, I've made way too many friends on xbox to ever switch back.
Thema:

1. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Earlier made statement

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games...: I changed my gamer tag earlier today, but it still won’t appear in and games in other games it just shows my old nam. How do I make my new name appear? 299524a7-6e29-4154-8afe-01dd4f58ae31
  4. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  5. I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed 4 codes a few hours earlier,now my "Full Library" doesn't wanna load at all: Aight so I redeem for codes,one for assetto corsa,one for cod aw,one for ark,and the other for a month of xbox live gold. After I redeemed those 4 codes,my "Full Library" is just loading...
  6. Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it?: Earlier today I requested a refund on a game and i changed my mind about it can I cancel it? 80a751a0-3160-46d7-a473-c714cbc9db2f
  7. My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on: My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it back on earlier and now it will not turn on at all 16b99e13-a344-45d1-b2f8-1b6b55785cbf
  8. I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...: It just a says check the password and try again and I did an its all right but still says the sane thing 3a8d53c9-1496-4860-a47a-0e83e8492000
  9. Cannot connect to IPv6 and was working just fine earlier.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to IPv6 and was working just fine earlier.: My xbox series s has randomly been disconnecting from the IPv6 protocol. This will usually happen when my network has a change and needs to reboot. However I am always able to get it to work again...
  10. I tried what you guys said earlier about going offline and doing in and tried it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried what you guys said earlier about going offline and doing in and tried it and it...: Email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** bb6bfb80-e939-4e4b-a2e7-003a989b9c4f