EAFC24 pre order

Discus and support EAFC24 pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son pre ordered EAFC24 but its showing on his device as not compatible. When i view his order history it shows that he ordered the xbox one & series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott Willox, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Scott Willox
    Scott Willox Guest

EAFC24 pre order

My son pre ordered EAFC24 but its showing on his device as not compatible. When i view his order history it shows that he ordered the xbox one & series x/s version so why is it saying not compatible? Will it sort out when the game is released? I went on to request a refund thinking he had ordered the wrong version but it shows the version he ordered says is for both?

:)

Scott Willox, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Skully Headshot Win User

EAFC24 pre order

There is most likely 2 versions, you simply downloaded the wrong one.

BUT sounds like you own both, no problem.

Either Search the game,

Or go to my games and apps, all owned, look for it, and then

Download the correct one.

If possible I would download the right one first before deleting the wrong one, just so you cant download the wrong one again, but as long as you make sure it's the correct one, it shouldn't matter.

Let us know....
  3. Dominik Borbély Win User

I bought 12,000 eafc points last night, my money was deducted but I didn't receive the points, I can't even find the purchase in the xbox order history

oh okay,thanks,yes on xbox,in the EAFC24 game
  4. Abubakr Williams Win User

Please Help :( Redeemed Gift Card to Wrong Account

I purchased the gift cards in order to purchase in game currency for EAFC24 , known as FC Points , and unfortunately I’m unable to purchase In-game add ons as a gift , otherwise I would’ve done that , but thank you for your responses and assistance , it’s very much appreciated.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

My you kindly confirm what code you're referring to?

Anyways it is worth mentioning that anyone who pre-orders EA Sports FC 24 will also receive a free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but annoyingly it's only valid for new XGP members. If you choose to go for it, Microsoft says that you'll receive this code "via Xbox system message after full payment is received".

Is this the code you're referring to?
  6. MARK CODY1 Win User

i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?

Hi there.

I am unsure how to download the game now it’s paid for.

I was expecting a download code to be emailed to me but have not received anything.

I can see the order in my Xbox account so know it’s gone though and completed.

When I go to the Xbox box store, I see EAFC24 but it says BUY NOW and the price. Surely it should say DOWNLOAD or similar.

My son is so upset as I preordered to surprise him and now he cannot play the game until this is sorted.

Many thanks

Mark
Thema:

EAFC24 pre order

1. EAFC24 pre order - Similar Threads - EAFC24 pre order

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]
  4. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  5. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  6. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  7. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  8. Do I need an Xbox Game Pass to play cross play on EAFC24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need an Xbox Game Pass to play cross play on EAFC24?: Hi all, My son has purchased EAFC24 Ultimate for his Xbox S and wants to play cross play with his friends who have a PS5. Each time he tries to enter coop lobby he only has the option to buy a...
  9. EaFC24 Won't Read disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EaFC24 Won't Read disk: Hi, Bought our son FC24 for birthday, put it in today and console won't read the disk. Tried other games and they read OK, even tried the game on other sons console and that one reads it and...
  10. i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre-ordered EAFC24 on xBox and do not have a code - how do i download it?: i preordered EAFC24 on Xbox S and dont have a redeem code - any idea how to download it? when i go to the store - it says i need to buy it. i can see the order ha been completed in my Xbox...