EAFC bought on wrong account

Discus and support EAFC bought on wrong account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the pre order for EA FC24 on my Microsoft account . I have no intention of playing it . My son who is a family member will - and has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mootpeter1234, Sep 23, 2023.

1. EAFC bought on wrong account

I bought the pre order for EA FC24 on my Microsoft account . I have no intention of playing it . My son who is a family member will - and has downloaded and started playing the pre release

However he is not getting the credits - Eg FC points . I assume these are stuck on my Microsoft /xbox account ?

Any suggestions as he is bereft !

Can the game purchase be transferred to his account ?

:)

Mootpeter1234, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Mootpeter1234 Win User

Thank you . If I buy the game under his account (then ask for a refund for the one on mine ) will he keep or lose his current game progress do you know ?
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Mootpeter1234,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you have purchased EA FC24 on the wrong account and your son is not receiving the credits like FC points.

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer the game purchase to another account once it has been made. This is because the game license is tied to the account that bought it and cannot be moved or shared with other accounts. However, there are some possible solutions that you can try to resolve this issue.

One option is to set your Xbox as your son's home console. This will allow him to access and play any games that you own on your account, including EA FC24, as well as any subscriptions or benefits that you have, such as FC points. To do this, follow these steps:

- Sign in to your account on your Xbox.

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox.

- Select Make this my home Xbox.

Once you have set your account as the home Xbox for your son's account, he should be able to access the game and its content on his account, including the FC points.

If your son is still not receiving the FC points, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible cause could be that the game is still in pre-release and the FC points are not yet available. Another possible cause could be that there is an issue with the game or your son's account.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Make sure that your son's account is signed into Xbox Live and has an active subscription.

2. Check if there are any updates available for the game and install them if there are.

3. Try restarting the game and the console.

4. If the issue persists, you can contact EA support for further assistance.

Another option is to request a refund for the game purchase and then buy it again on your son's account. This will ensure that he gets the game license and all the associated benefits on his own account. However, please note that refunds are not guaranteed and depend on various factors, such as the date of purchase, the type of content, and the usage history. To request a refund, follow these steps:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and sign in with your account.

- Find the order for EA FC24 and select Request a refund.

- Follow the instructions on the screen and submit your request.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. LukeCroudace Win User

Partial Refund

i wouldn’t really call it account sharing, he uses my EAFC account when i go to work. He bought the same item however in different quantities. if they didn’t refund any id not be making this forum however why refund half of it and not all?
  5. Dave ... Win User

How do I contact Xbox Support live Chat

So the issue im having is.

I bought the standard version of eafc. Is it possible to pay the difference and get the ultimate adition please.

I have ran out of the 10 hours

Thankyou in advance
  6. VinOth_VingO - வ஠Win User

Eafc points not on my account

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your EAFC points. Please note that EAFC points are managed by EA, not Microsoft.

To resolve this issue, I recommend contacting EA customer support directly. You can reach them through their website or by phone. They will be able to assist you with any issues related to your EAFC points and provide you with the necessary redeem code.

https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/
Thema:

1. EAFC bought on wrong account - Similar Threads - EAFC bought wrong

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Don’t have any commentary when I play eafc 24 it rivals on Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don’t have any commentary when I play eafc 24 it rivals on Xbox series s: No commentary on rivals on eafc24 it 522176e6-b3df-42b2-b533-5a77a66c9845
  4. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  5. EAFC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EAFC: Hey. Me and my friend are trying to play EAFC online friendlies together and everytime he tries to select a team none of his buttons work and can’t select a team. we also get into a game and none...
  6. I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC 24 but I can't play it: I just bought EA sports FC 24 and it won't let me play the game and when I look at it in the Microsoft store it tells me the game isn't installed but when I look at it when I press "manage game"...
  7. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  8. I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought EAFC points from a 3rd party retailer but accidently bought them for PC, I...: I bought EAFC points from a third party retailer, but I accidentally bought them for PC, I’ve since redeemed them on my EA account and over 48 hours later they haven’t showed on my Xbox (as they...
  9. Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?: I have just bought a backbone controller for my iPhone so I can play games on the go. I was wondering if EAFC 24 works on remote play just as it does on console. Can I play online? And how does...
  10. EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    EAFC 24 - how do I transfer my game data from Xbox One to Xbox Series X?: I played the trial version of EAFC 24 on my Xbox One and made progress in Career mode and in Ultimate Team. I have since upgraded to a Series X and bought a copy that works on both consoles. I...