Ea Subscription plan

Discus and support Ea Subscription plan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Even if you like hte idea or not you have to admit it would be better to have more games in the lineup. I think microsoft should have tackled the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by junryguns1, Jul 31, 2014.

1. junryguns1
    junryguns1 Guest

Ea Subscription plan

Even if you like hte idea or not you have to admit it would be better to have more games in the lineup. I think microsoft should have tackled the sub Idea with their infrastructure theey could have made deals with game makers. Micorsoft could have
    set it up so they pay so much to the game makers for each play or what ever. Their is a ton of unplayed and undersold games on the market that alot of people would play given t he chance for a very low monthly fee. I would rather payu 10 bucks a
    month and be able to choose form 30 or 40 games than 5 bucks for 4 games. Maybe you are limited to choosing 4 games a month to play. So basicaly it would be a ten dollar a month game rental plan. Sound like it isnt much cash. But it is 2.50 for a
    game They are getting that I would not otherwise given that developer.

Just a idea dont bash me but ring in on the idea and grow it. If we want a better sub plan show microsoft. If we get enough support maybe they will re address the issue and work with EA on a better plan.

:)

junryguns1, Jul 31, 2014
  2. MrBeatdown
    MrBeatdown Guest
    Microsoft's Original Vision of the Xbox One and DRM Features Coming to Fruition with "EA Access"

That's exactly how PS+ works. And GwG on Xbox One. This is nothing new.

MrBeatdown, Jul 31, 2014
  3. RENEW GOLD FOR A BUCK AND UNLOCK A FREE YEAR OF EA ACCESS WHEN YOU STAY GOLD UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Thank you. I'm also curious, if I renew my subscription for a year (which I plan on doing after the $1 one month renewal), would I get EA Access straight away, or would I get EA Access in September?

causeforconcern, Jul 31, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Ea Subscription plan

onyxishere, Aug 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ea Subscription plan