EA Sports Football Club Catalogue Request - Xbox One

Discus and support EA Sports Football Club Catalogue Request - Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could anyone who has an EA Sports level of 75+ possibly gift me a few items from the Football Club Catalogue. I previously had all of these missing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SBTz UK, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SBTz UK
    SBTz UK Guest

Could anyone who has an EA Sports level of 75+ possibly gift me a few items from the Football Club Catalogue. I previously had all of these missing boosts applied to my VP on my Xbox 360 version of FIFA 14 but when I made the switch I lost my VP along
    with these boosts. My friend who gifted me these items last time hasn't made the switch to Xbox One so he cannot help me out.

If someone could help me out both me and my VP would greatly appreciate it. My Xbox Live gamertag is ''

Required Items

Level 63, Ball skills boost

Level 67, Mental boost

Level 69, Passing boost

Level 71, Defence boost

Level 73, Physical boost

Level 75, Shooting boost

Thanks

:)

SBTz UK, Jan 3, 2014
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Purchased a deluxe version

The Deluxe Edition is the basic FIFA digital download game with FIFA points to redeem for FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Packs. You’ll also receive a Leo Messi FUT loan player on your squad for 5 games as well as a bundle of popular EA SPORTS FIFA 15 Football Club
    catalogue items including three brand new celebrations, the adidas all-star team and more, all of which will be yours right at kick-off.

M3tal Daz3, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Fifa 13 Achievements.

Pulled From 12. :

EAS FC Youth Academy 10

Reach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (8)

This will come by playing the game. Anything you do (playing matches, completing VP Accomplishments, starting up the game, completing challenges) will earn you XP. You need 5000XP for level 5.

EAS FC Starting 11 30

Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club (21)

Same as EAS FC Youth Academy, but for this one you need 48,691XP.

-

Why would they wipe the slate clean?

UnchargedTerror, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: