EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

Discus and support EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tartanspringbok, Apr 3, 2024.

1. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music.

I have checked the Game for updates

I have checked the Console for updates.

I have done a full reboot.

I have cleared the cache.

Please advise.

:)

tartanspringbok, Apr 3, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Tartanspringbok! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Would you mind trying a power cycle? exactly like this:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    - Highlight EA SPORTS FC24 and press the menu button on your controller.
    - Select "Quit game"
    - Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug your console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    - Turn your modem/router off and unplug it for a few minutes as well.
    - Plug everything back together.
    - Turn your console on and check if the issues persist.

If that doesn't work, I'd appreaciate it if you could answer the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console? if so, may I ask where this game is installed?
    - Do you get any error codes/messages before or after this happens?
    - Are you experiencing similar issues with other games?
    - Have you verified if the same happens when you launch the game using a different account?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Claudio Castelli Win User

Why does the PC Xbox Store suck?

Totally agree! Have been the whole weekend trying to install EA sports FC24 for my son. Incredible frustrating. Microsoft never again!
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Sign out and back in your account on the Xbox App.
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. G0dOfPotatoes Win User

Yeah but the thing is I bought a physical gift card and the funds are already on my account
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thema:

1. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN - Similar Threads - SPORTS FC24 WHITESCREEN

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s: will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s 0dcd2ec4-ea7e-42ed-bf57-7764f11082b8
  4. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  5. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  6. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  7. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  8. EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App: So I had a gift card to spend at a store and I bought an Xbox gift card because I know you can use it on pc but I can't find it on my Xbox app for pc. Is it not on there? Because I know its on...
  9. My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.: Hi guys, My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game. It could not find my cloud profile. I cleared the local games saves and restarted but no joy. I...
  10. What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24: What Xbox Console can play fifa 23 and the latest one coming EA Sports Fc24 cc65cc60-e1dc-4c5d-9f7c-4d476be92299