EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it

Discus and support EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I´ve paid for my EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and the game is not available for download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis Santos7, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Luis Santos7
    Luis Santos7 Guest

EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it

I´ve paid for my EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and the game is not available for download

:)

Luis Santos7, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
  4. Tomm_A Win User

I have Xbox game pass ultimate but I don’t have ea play included

Hello Dom Wood,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to play EA Sports FC 24 and can't due to an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

As per checking with Xbox official site of the game, to play the game requires to purchase separately because it is not included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games library however, you will be able to play the ten-hour trial as part of the benefit of having a subscription. For your reference, see: EA SPORTS FC™ 24 | Xbox

Thanks for bringing this concern and glad to provide information to address your concern.

Sincerely,

5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hello i have one question i want to buy the new ea fc 24 and im in germany the game cost 31.99€ and how much would it be with the sale in germany please someone help me

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

According to the official Xbox Store, https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/games/ea-sports-fc-24#purchaseoptions

The game EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Standard Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S is currently on sale in Germany from 79,99 €
    to 31,99 €

Note: Save €48.00 • 3 days remaining

The lowest price in the last 30 days was €31.99

You can purchase the game using the same link above.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Didn’t get my eafc 24 game beta.

Hello John Hana1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to redeem EA Sports FC 24 beta. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

This game is still on pre-order and will be available this September 29, 2023. For queries on how to join the beta version of the game. Feel free to check the EA close Beta guide: What is a beta? (ea.com).

More details about the game can be read here: EA Sports FC 24 - EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Closed Beta: modes, rules, and platforms available.

For further assistance, feel free to scroll down on this link and look for Need help part of the page to reach out to the EA Support team. Link: What is a beta? (ea.com).

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it - Similar Threads - SPORTS FC™ Ultimate

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN: When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for updates I have checked the Console for...
  4. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s: will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s 0dcd2ec4-ea7e-42ed-bf57-7764f11082b8
  5. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  6. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  7. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  8. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  9. EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App: So I had a gift card to spend at a store and I bought an Xbox gift card because I know you can use it on pc but I can't find it on my Xbox app for pc. Is it not on there? Because I know its on...
  10. My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.: Hi guys, My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game. It could not find my cloud profile. I cleared the local games saves and restarted but no joy. I...