EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

Discus and support EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cesar salvati, Dec 19, 2023.

1. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

Hello everyone,

Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA apps).

The thing is on the XBOX app it says "Install" but when I click on it it goes to the EA app, and there the game doesnt show as purchased. And on top of that, on the page of the game in the EA app, all the pc requirements are listed. Its very confusing.

I chatted with EA Sports support and they say the game is for xbox only, no PC, it makes no sense to me. First time I have an issue like this. I have all my games purchased on xbox installed on my PC, so I never thoght it wont work...

Is there a way to play it on PC? If not, then I want a REFUND.

Thank you, Cesar from Argentina.

:)

cesar salvati, Dec 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed