Ea Play migrando em Janeiro para GamePass Ultimae. Como fica as pessoas que tem a...

Discus and support Ea Play migrando em Janeiro para GamePass Ultimae. Como fica as pessoas que tem a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Boa tarde, hoje saiu a noticia que a Ea Play esta sendo migrada em janeiro/2021 junto com a assinatura do gamepass ultimae. Como ficará as pessoas que... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FernandoCamargo1, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Ea Play migrando em Janeiro para GamePass Ultimae. Como fica as pessoas que tem a...

Boa tarde, hoje saiu a noticia que a Ea Play esta sendo migrada em janeiro/2021 junto com a assinatura do gamepass ultimae. Como ficará as pessoas que pagaram pelo serviço por 1 ano e não terão o uso dela? A microsoft converterá o restante da assinatura
    Ea Play em assinatura do GamePass Ultimate? Obrigado

-[Title Translation - Ea Play migrating in January to GamePass Ultimae.
    How are people who have an active subscription until next year (just like me)?]

-[Body Translation - Good afternoon, today came the news that Ea Play is being migrated in January / 2021 along with the signature of the gamepass ultimae.
    How will people who have paid for the service for 1 year and will not use it?
    Will microsoft convert the rest of the Ea Play subscription to a GamePass Ultimate subscription?
    Thank you]

:)

FernandoCamargo1, Sep 10, 2020
  2. dudufeq Win User

Tradução de jogos

eu entendi ambos os lados vc queria um jeito para ter legendas em pt-br . nos jogos antigos q não tem LG-PT tipo assasin´creed 1 .. tipo o @dududz esta certo não tem como mudar o q esta gravado .. MAS AI EU TE DIGO OOOOO QUE É ATUALIZAÇÃO !!! isso
    meu amigo pode ser sim adaptado tipo um jogo q tem um problema no JOGO eles atualizam ..mas não grava no jogo pois não tem como .(como vc disse ).MAS SIMM ELE FICA NA MEMORIA INTERNA DO CONSOLE!! então tem sim como colocar legenda em um jogo , mas para
    isso tem que ter paciência x(
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Luz do botao ligar fica piscando [Mod Translation - Button light turn on flashes]

Olá No1knws, Como você está?

E você esta conseguindo utilizar seu console quando a luz dele fica piscando? Ele fica piscando por todo o tempo em que você utiliza o Console ou ele fica piscando um Tempo e depois para e estabelece ficando aceso direto? E ultima duvida, ele tem a mesma
    reação quando você liga ele utilizando o Controle?

[Translation...]

Hello No1knws, how are you?

And you're getting to use your console when his light flashes? It flashes all the time when you use the Console or it keeps flashing a while and then to and sets up getting direct lit? And last doubt, does it have the same reaction when you turn it on using
    control?
  4. FernandoGarcia_660 Win User

Hora de discutir o Game With gold de Abril!

Adultos sem vida?... tsc, tsc.

O que te faz pensar que uma pessoa que tem um console é uma pessoa que não vive? Ou não faz outras coisas? ... Como disse o Thalison não generalize.
  5. Rodrigo Karioca Win User

Me ajudem por favor (Xbox one)!!!

Mas tem observei que tem várias pessoas do xbox one com fotos....e sobre a foto deste perfil ao lado, voce sabe como alterar?
  6. EduardoAmorim4 Win User

Xbox one queda de fps[Translation - Xbox one queda de fps]

Sim eu estou utilizando um xbox one fat o problema é que n fica 30 fps fica caindo e subindo o dark souls 3 tem partes em que o jogo parece estar em câmera lenta sabe se tem como resolver ou tenho que me conformar

[Translation - Yes I am using an xbox one fat the problem is that n is 30 fps it keeps falling and rising dark souls 3 there are parts where the game seems to be in slow motion you know if you can solve it or have to conform]
Thema:

Ea Play migrando em Janeiro para GamePass Ultimae. Como fica as pessoas que tem a...

1. Ea Play migrando em Janeiro para GamePass Ultimae. Como fica as pessoas que tem a... - Similar Threads - Play migrando Janeiro

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...

in XboX Insiders
    Among Us, playing from the cloud on mobile, is left thinking in a loop while looking for an...: When I play using the cloud on my mobile it stays looking for online games in a loop. In the cloud console it works correctly. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...