EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect

Discus and support EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with EA Play within the Xbox app on PC, specifically Mass Effect? The issue presents as follows; after clicking play on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackPepin, Mar 10, 2022.

1. JackPepin
    JackPepin Guest

Is anyone else having issues with EA Play within the Xbox app on PC, specifically Mass Effect? The issue presents as follows; after clicking play on Mass Effect the EA app opens and tells me to download this game even though it is fully downloaded and I have played it on multiple occasions. I do have multiple hard drives and that may be causing some confusion but when I try to download it to a different hard drive, it says error reset pc. I have, no fix. I try opening it through the desktop shortcut and file explorer, both say it's installed but wrong account. I am the only account on this PC of every type of account. And my Xbox and EA accounts are linked. Not sure what to do next or even if this is the right place for this support. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

JackPepin, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. JackPepin Win User

Sorry for the delay. I did as requested to no avail. I will now be checking with EA support to see if they have any info.
  4. JackPepin Win User

I am the only individual that uses this computer and there is only one account for each of these services, none of them have been changed and all were logged in. I have tried login out and in again for the EA app but I can try all three next time I reboot.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi JackPepin! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you changed the account signed on the app or the Microsoft store app?

Please check logging out of the Xbox app, EA app and Microsoft store app, after this restart the PC and log back in remember that the account linked to EA must be the account that has the subscription active and the same must be logged in the Microsoft store app
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Mass Effect 3 DLC rendered unplayable?

Hey there Caffeinator 82!

Sorry to hear about the Mass Effect 3 DLC trouble. If you haven't already, be sure to check out this

EA Troubleshooter
    for the same issue you describe. The steps it provide should work while playing via Backward Compatibility. Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect - Similar Threads - Play Issue Mass

2. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  5. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  6. Remote Play Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play Issues: Hi All I have enabled remote play features on my xbox and using a handheld PC to connect to it using the xbox app. It connects intermittenly only from the handheld PC. It might work every second...
  7. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. Remote play issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue: When i connect to the remote play from pc and start it and i enter the Xbox homepage the screen starts getting pixeled and can't see anything 3de69956-cee9-4f72-8272-b58b8fd59601
  10. Network Delta issue to the point can't play

in XboX Insiders
    Network Delta issue to the point can't play: As of the 1st of the year something happened and everything is so slow it like my account is screwed up to the max! i've called tech support only to get blown of and pissed off! i have a 400...