EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

Discus and support EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ughgaming, Jan 13, 2024.

1. ughgaming
    ughgaming Guest

I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message:

Linked Accounts Found

Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account <Gamertag> already linked to your EA Account for <email address from a domain I have never used>. An EA Account can only be linked to one Xbox account in its lifetime.

I tried to get EA to unlink the accounts but they refused. There are no more games I want to play on Game Pass and EA made it unusable with this anti-consumer decision.

:)

ughgaming, Jan 13, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you just want to play Dead Space, then you can purchase it or subscribe to EA Play, either from Steam or EA themselves.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

16 monthly charge

If his subscription is Xbox Live Gold, then cancelling the subscription will not affect Fortnite, as he will still be able to play that game online.

If however he has Game Pass or EA Play, then cancelling the subscription will stop him being able to play the games that are included in the subscription.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Is there a way to convert an EA Play subscription to Game Pass Ultimate?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tadis, you don't need to cancel your EA PLay, the Game Pass Ultimate subscription already has EA play, if you already have EA in your Microsoft account, you can purchase the Game Pass Ultimate subscription from the same account, which will keep your progress and data you already have from EA.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox Says that I need to renew Game Pass subscription for a game that I already own on disc.

You say that you cancelled your subscription to Ultimate a few days ago, did you subscribe to Game Pass Core (sorta used to be Gold) after cancelling Ultimate? When you cancel Ultimate, it cancels all of it. Game Pass, EA Play, Online Multiplayer,...all of it. Once cancelled, you have no subscription at all and need to resubscribe to whichever level you want.
  6. DTrevorMaker Win User

Ultimate 1 month gold

Please visit https://account.microsoft.com/services to cancel your subscription. You will be prompted to either cancel the subscription immediately and if you are eligible for a refund it can be done through there as well or you can also turn off the recurring billing.

Kindly keep in mind that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has Xbox Game pass for console and PC, Xbox Live Gold and EA play subscription. So you if you are to cancel this it will remove all the subscriptions it comes with as well. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass - Similar Threads - Play awful canceled

2. Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends who play AW on Xbox one.: Looking for people who play Advanced Warfare on Xbox one and also looking for a clan d7b868ae-b795-4784-91ce-98a2d6a6ecff
  3. Can't play COD AW Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD AW Multiplayer: I have a COD AW disc but you still have to download the packs that let you play multiplayer. When I try to download them, they glitch repeatedly and do weird things, for example, at the beginning...
  4. Cant play CoD AW Campaign mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play CoD AW Campaign mode: When I try to play the campaign mode it says to insert the install disc to get the required content packs. When I insert the install disc (disc 2) it says the content pack has already been...
  5. COD AW glitching badly during online play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD AW glitching badly during online play: Ever since the last update to the Xbox about a week ago I've experienced very bad glitching and freezing during team death match and any other game online. I've tried holding in power button for...
  6. Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Those who play Destiny, DBXV, GTA V , COD AW, feel free to add me: always love playing with new people ! :) Gamertag: e264033b-5f52-4223-b05a-31f28c5efb95
  7. Unable to play cod aw multiplayer freezes up since updated my system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play cod aw multiplayer freezes up since updated my system: Since i dl new system update i cant play call of duty advance warfare multiplay or zombie mode it keeps freezing after it fetches my profile and then after the message of the day pops up it starts...
  8. Unable to play COD AW on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play COD AW on my Xbox One: First off I live with my dad and he pays for my Xbox Live subscription every month, and I am capable of playing other games online in place of Advanced Warfare. I bought the Atlas Pro Edition of...
  9. Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play call of duty aw on 2 consoles on same network: Well as the title says. I have 2 xbox 1 consoles in the same house on the same network. Here is the thing. If both consoles are playing independent of each other then there is no lag and...
  10. Lookin for people to play AW with on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lookin for people to play AW with on 360: Just lookin for people to play AW with and have fun. And also if your looking for a clan the clan im in is always recruiting new members for AW,BF4,Destiny. We play on ps4 xbox one and 360...