EA Pass isn't active on my EA account

Discus and support EA Pass isn't active on my EA account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive created a xbox and bought gamepass but my EA Pass isn't active on my EA account. Ive tried unlinking and linking again, didn't work. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by temp1 email1, Dec 22, 2023.

1. temp1 email1
    temp1 email1 Guest

Ive created a xbox and bought gamepass but my EA Pass isn't active on my EA account. Ive tried unlinking and linking again, didn't work. Tried restarting both apps and also tried restarting the computer and still didn't work. When I select "Install" on F1 22 via Game pass, it opens the store page for F1 22 on EA Desktop but it shows me full price or just the option to buy EA Pass, instead of letting me download the game.

:)

temp1 email1, Dec 22, 2023
  2. TTV pyrozeta Win User

Hey Temp1, Have you contacted EA support its mainly a EA sports problem I would contact them as they can see if you purchased it.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Where are you playing from, console or PC?

Which Game Pass did you purchase? EA Play is not available for all of them.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

FIFA 13 Online Pass Issue

Don't bump old treads.

EA isn't working with online passes anymore, so you don't have to active it.
  5. Ciphuer Win User

Xbox Live account HACKED and Credit Card used

Double post sorry. EA was compromised so make sure your XBL pass isn't the same for your EA account.
  6. RoMoGAMER Win User

ea server!?!?

I'm pretty sure you need a Gold account to access any online type activities. Like the EA servers for example.Also, did you buy new or used ? An EA online pass is needed to access the EA servers as well.
Thema:

1. EA Pass isn't active on my EA account - Similar Threads - Pass isn't active

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  4. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...
  5. What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if a code given through the Xbox Game Pass perks isn't working, and the online...: Just purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass yesterday, and when claiming the code for the Overwatch 2 bundle on redeem.microsoft.com, an error message saying "We can't find this product. This code...
  6. Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?: The fable games are excellent titles and really looking forward to fable 4 which made me want to go back and play through the old ones. Is there a reason they're not available on game pass PC...
  7. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc
  8. My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ultimate game pass isn't working, since last update. Any ideas?: My xbox ultimate game pass doesn't work, it is an active subscription but won't allow me to play online aecdf18b-9012-4585-b61f-f1379247933e
  9. My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online: I purchased the Xbox gold game pass. I downloaded to see if thieves. Every time I try to open see if thieves I am prompted to purchase the ultimate pass. I already have purchased the gold pass....
  10. Game pass ultimate subscription paid and current but isn't working on One or S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate subscription paid and current but isn't working on One or S.: On my Xbox one and S, it won't let me use my ultimate game pass. It says I don't have it despite it showing up in my subscriptions and being current. Systems have been hard restarted. Caches...