Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...

Discus and support Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; has any one else received message on Xbox to go to site earewards.uk 05b785f0-bd11-46e9-82e7-4f538896cafb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by forbesbros2327, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...

has any one else received message on Xbox to go to site earewards.uk

:)

forbesbros2327, Oct 28, 2017
  2. Ro7castillo
    Ro7castillo Guest
    Ea Access

I got a message in my xbox inbox saying> Thanks for your FIFA 17 purchase. To get started with EA Access, redeem your 1 month code by 10/14/16 and install the free EA Access Hub by searching for EA Access on Xbox One. (25 digit code) However, when i clicked
    redeem (through windows 10 app) it says that the code has been already used. I had an active ea access subscription and it didnt extend, so it was redeemed by me. Any solution??

Already talked with EA Sports live assistance, and two chat assistants from xbox support who linked me here. Any way to fix this issue?

Ro7castillo, Oct 28, 2017
  3. Mr Yaz13
    Mr Yaz13 Guest
    Anyone got the email yet?

got mine but when i try and play all i get is a message saying connection to the ea servers was lost!!!!!!!

Mr Yaz13, Oct 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...