EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing

Discus and support EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my son has purchased EA FC ultimate but hasn’t received the 4000 FIFA points. Does anyone how we can get this resolved? Any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Yates1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing

Hi, my son has purchased EA FC ultimate but hasn’t received the 4000 FIFA points. Does anyone how we can get this resolved? Any help would be gratefully received.

:)

Andrew Yates1, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Andrew! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing missing points with your EA FC ultimate edition. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

If your son is playing the game on an Xbox console, kindly try to perform a power cycle:

Shut down your console completely.
    Unplug it from the wall.
    Leave it unplugged for around 2 to 5 minutes.
    Plug the console back and turn it on.

If the FC 24 Points are still not showing, you might need to download additional content to the game by yourself. Here’s how to do it:

Head to My Games and Apps.
    Find EA Sports FC 24.
    Press A to select the game.
    Choose “Ready to Install” from the drop-down menu.
    Select the available add-on that you wish to install and confirm.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://www.gosunoob.com/guides/fc-...roll down to the “PlayStation Store” section.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Andrew Yates1 Win User

Hi Darhyl,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. We tried shutting down the Xbox and now the points have appeared on his profile.

Thank you very much for your help. My son is very happy now!

Andrew
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

redeem codes

The leaflet isn't for FIFA Points to be used in Ultimate Team, they're EAS FC points and they're used for various in-game unlocks. You can access the EAS FC Catalogue by pressing 'X' in the main menu.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

redeem codes

Too late to edit that post, there are some sources citing they're for EAS FC and some are FIFA Points for Ultimate Team. Be sure to contact EA Support if they're definitely for UT and still not showing up.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

1. EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing - Similar Threads - ultimate 4000 points

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  5. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  6. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  7. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  8. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  9. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  10. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...