EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

Discus and support EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased as a pre-order the EA FC 24 Ultimate for my kid, but I didn't receive any redeem code (to activate under his account as I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Svetlin Nikolov, Sep 29, 2023.

1. EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

Hello,

I purchased as a pre-order the EA FC 24 Ultimate for my kid, but I didn't receive any redeem code (to activate under his account as I don't plan to play the game) and for him, the game is only shown as to be purchased. I can't find any reliable source for what I can do to transfer the game to his account. The Family is setup on the Xbox One S and no purchases can be made under the child's account (hence why I bought it).

Could someone help with how to sort this out, please?

Thanks!

:)

Svetlin Nikolov, Sep 29, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account

The game would be tied to your account since it was purchased under your account. It is not possible to transfer purchases between accounts. If you have the console set as your Home, you can share the game with him. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox Otherwise, you'd have to see if you can submit a refund request for the purchase and then repurchase the game as a gift to get a code you can redeem on your son's account.
    Since that game was a pre-order, the purchase date is more than 14 days ago, as such I'm no longer eligible for a refund and I can't find anywhere a redeem code to apply on his account (I have never installed or played the game). I am not sure why it is so hard to transfer games in accounts under Family Safety where the child account is clearly shown.

Because you purchased the game under your account. You don't receive a code when making a game purchase as it automatically is redeemed to the purchasing account. Purchases are tied to the account that made them and you cannot transfer items between accounts.
  3. Svetlin Nikolov Win User

The game would be tied to your account since it was purchased under your account. It is not possible to transfer purchases between accounts. If you have the console set as your Home, you can share the game with him. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox Otherwise, you'd have to see if you can submit a refund request for the purchase and then repurchase the game as a gift to get a code you can redeem on your son's account.
    Since that game was a pre-order, the purchase date is more than 14 days ago, as such I'm no longer eligible for a refund and I can't find anywhere a redeem code to apply on his account (I have never installed or played the game). I am not sure why it is so hard to transfer games in accounts under Family Safety where the child account is clearly shown.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Svetlin Nikolov Win User

I couldn't manage to buy the game under the child account as it wasn't appearing on the Xbox, when I purchased it, it never asked me do I buy it for myself or for the kid (since the account is under mine). The official release is today, I was charged 9 days ago, still, I don't understand why he can play the Ultimate version if everything I have as games, the kid should have too. From what I'm getting, I just wasted €110 for nothing.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I accidentally redeemed a gift card for EAFC 24 on a different Xbox account. Is there anyway I can fix it?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your redeemed EA FC 24 game on the wrong account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer any redeemed/purchased games, add-ons, and DLCs from one account to another.

However don't worry, you can still perform game sharing by signing into the account where the game was redeemed on your console > press the Xbox menu button > go to settings > personalization > my home Xbox > Make this my home Xbox > install the game EA FC 24 then sign out of the account.

By doing so, all of the accounts that will be using the console will be able to play the games and subscriptions under the account. Sign in to your main/correct Xbox account and launch the game EA FC 24.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. EA FC 24 Ultimate, purchased for my kid, not showing as available under his account - Similar Threads - Ultimate purchased kid

2. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  3. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate...: Basically the title. After purchasing this laptop that came preinstalled with Windows 11, I got Xbox Ultimate for 3 months (yes I know, new information) and it (hopefully) was on my account, the 3...
  4. Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?: I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game e07e8b6d-ce8a-4fe7-8ba7-f243a35b8de1
  5. Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it asking me to purchase game pass ultimate to play online in EA FC 24 when I have...: When I go to play division rivals it takes me to a screen telling me to buy game pass ultimate and when i go back it kicks me off division rivals page. I have game pass but not ultimate and I...
  6. Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition: Please explain to me why I can not use the funds available in my Microsoft wallet to pay for EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate edition? ba04b599-6320-4eab-a2ce-948b7e61ecd4
  7. I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Starfield on my XBox console and upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but I am...: I am not sure what I am missing. I can launch and play Starfield under my Xbox account, but my son cannot play it under his. I do have Microsoft Family Safety installed, but I have removed all age...
  8. Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate will not install even after purchase (PC, Xbox Games pass): Gears of war nultimate not installing. Even purchased it to see if the problem would resolve and it didn't. Please refund me my money and any support to install the game would be appreciated....
  9. Hi Guys, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass, it is not showing on my home screen. I dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Guys, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass, it is not showing on my home screen. I dont...: Hi Guys, I just purchased the Ultimate Pass, it is not showing on my home screen. I dont know how/where to find it or activate it. 0dedc83e-16f3-4e08-9eb9-3e004fa64e67
  10. I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass ultimate do I need to setup payment method to redeem code: I can't purchase game pass from Xbox website because it showing incorrect card details while I am trying on a visa debit card so I bought it from Amazon if iam going to redeem the code do they ask...