ea code accense 1 month when I bought the game

Discus and support ea code accense 1 month when I bought the game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; September 15, 2015 I bought the game fifa 16 and my email has been sent to the code ea accense. The code is not activated. The e-mail I have lost .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RussiaFate, Sep 5, 2016.

1. RussiaFate
    RussiaFate Guest

September 15, 2015 I bought the game fifa 16 and my email has been sent to the code ea accense. The code is not activated. The e-mail I have lost . Please send the code again.

:)

RussiaFate, Sep 5, 2016
  2. Twiix audio
    Twiix audio Guest
    I bought ea access and then purchased fifa 17, for purchasing fifa 17 I got a message from xbox live saying I have achieved a code for 1 month ea access for free I then clicked redeem code and an error message came up saying invalid code help me

I bought an ea access trial for 1 month and then bought fifa 17, for purchasing fifa 17 I got sent a free 1 month trial for ea access in a message from xbox live this code showed up saying it is invalid help me quick

Twiix audio, Sep 5, 2016
  3. ManmadeDrop0
    ManmadeDrop0 Guest
    I have lost my ea access code which i got with my xbox one, any helps???

I bought an xbox one/fifa16 bundle which came with an ea accsess 1 month trial and i lost the code...any help?

ManmadeDrop0, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! ea code accense 1 month when I bought the game :D

Mister Beep, Sep 6, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: