EA account wont link to Xbox account

Discus and support EA account wont link to Xbox account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to play EA Access games since they are now included with Gamepass for PC but it keeps telling me that my Xbox account is linked to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElijahEscobar, Mar 19, 2021.

1. EA account wont link to Xbox account

Im trying to play EA Access games since they are now included with Gamepass for PC but it keeps telling me that my Xbox account is linked to a different EA account i dont remember linking it to any others but I tried looking for a way to unlink the EA account linked to my current xbox account but i couldnt find a way is there a way to unlink a currently linked EA account?

Edit: My EA account doesnt say its linked to my xbox account

:)

ElijahEscobar, Mar 19, 2021
  2. ElijahEscobar Win User

i saw this as more of an microsoft issue since EA doesnt say anything about my account being linked and it should say somewhere what accounts are linked to your xbox account
  3. grooner Win User

N.B. please dont lock this thread yet like the other one with "any issues linking your xbox account with ea will have to be dealt with via ea support as microsoft dont have access to ea accounts."

The linking to enable EA Play with Game Pass is the joint responsibility of MS and EA and only works properly when newly initiated from the xbox app. Despite this feature being months late it's flaky and doesnt allow for a previous account linking for example.
  4. grooner Win User

From the EA side go to ea.com or click Manage from settings in EA Desktop app and log in to EA Customer Portal

- then under "About Me" it will show the connected accounts but you cant unlink from there

- the connected account is also under "Connections" where it can be unlinked

Then start from scratch by logging out of EA desktop and exit both apps

Then try again to install a EA game from xbox app

Other things that help W10 xbox app probs is to reset the app from app properties and to sign out and back into your xbox live account
  5. grooner Win User

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

GamerTag linked to another person EA Account

Only EA would be able to unlink the EA account. You need to speak to them. Changing your gamertag wont do anything as the linked account will still use the same Microsoft account and use your new gamertag
Thema:

1. EA account wont link to Xbox account - Similar Threads - account wont link

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  5. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  8. My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my epic games launcher on pc: ive tried a dozen things to get the right xbox account to link but it gives me an old email thats my brothers but i dont have that now im trying to link my current account to it but i cant verify...
  9. My paradox and microsoft account wont link

in XBoX on Windows
    My paradox and microsoft account wont link: so when i try to link them it says Something went wrong. ead08890-475d-4215-ad09-57230fc77011
  10. im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    im trying to link my xbox live account that i have on my xbox one s and it wont work: so i just got twitch prime gaming and i want to get the gta 5 online submarine sonar station but when i press link xbox account to rockstar social club it says authentication failed everytime i...