EA Access

Discus and support EA Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; got the EA Access hub downloaded madden25 it played for a couple of days but now I can't get it to load it just sits in the loading screen forever.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ds793, Aug 11, 2014.

1. ds793
    ds793 Guest

EA Access

got the EA Access hub downloaded madden25 it played for a couple of days but now I can't get it to load it just sits in the loading screen forever. I've even uninstalled it and then reinstalled it and the same thing is happening. then I quit it to try to
    reboot it, guess what stuck in the loading screen again. what can I do who can help? should I contact EA?

:)

ds793, Aug 11, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Unravel

EA Access Trial is up.

King Tones, Aug 11, 2014
  3. featherhall
    featherhall Guest
    Newbie help on Xbox

EA access is the one to go for

featherhall, Aug 11, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

EA Access

Have you tried a system cache reset yet? If not please perform one.

Hold the powerbutton for about 15 seconds. Keep it holding even when the one turns off after some seconds. Wait for the power supply to change the color to orange and then restart the console.

If that doesn't help try deleting your profile from your One. Then download the profile again. As all the save games are stored in the cloud there will be no data loss for you.

BobMcFly247, Aug 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

EA Access