EA access made my Xbox not sign in

Discus and support EA access made my Xbox not sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I downloaded EA access and got my membership and download battlefield, madden and peggel. I've downloaded 2 of them and its doing the third one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x1HxTakeNotez, Jul 30, 2014.

1. EA access made my Xbox not sign in

Today I downloaded EA access and got my membership and download battlefield, madden and peggel. I've downloaded 2 of them and its doing the third one now, but what's upsetting is the fact that my Xbox one will now not sign in any of my profiles. I don't
    know if its cause its downloading things or what. I have tried hard reboots and unplugging it but it did not help. I hope after my final download it will sign in. I don't know what to do if it won't.

:)

x1HxTakeNotez, Jul 30, 2014
  2. sportingsad
    sportingsad Guest
    Ea access EA access made my Xbox not sign in :(

Hi there, on the past I have the ea access active then after 1 year I not make the renew , was in 2016 .

Today i was to buy one year of ea access and put my card details on my account and made the payment but on my account show 2*19.99 (one say card not present and another say not valid) on my Xbox account shows the payment was made and another like this £
    -19.99 refunded EA access made my Xbox not sign in :(

So I don't have the ea access active ! But the money was out of my bank account !!! Or go out and in again ?

sportingsad, Jul 30, 2014
  3. Syphorr
    Syphorr Guest
    Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?

So made a new EA account because my previous one was not able to acces Battlefield Battlelog features, and partly because I was already maxed out and it would be nice to start fresh. I have the game (Battlefield 4) through EA Access on my Xbox Live account,
    and I want to switch my EA account to my new one without having to make a new Xbox Live account. It that possible? Also, I got Battlefield Premium via EA Access as well, so is that connected to my Xbox account or is that connected to my EA account and would
    hence be lost in the transition?

Syphorr, Jul 30, 2014
  4. EA access made my Xbox not sign in

Hey there, Notez. If you're still having issues, you'll want to post over in our
    Update Preview Forums since this is part of the preview.

Misses Quinzel, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

EA access made my Xbox not sign in