EA Access Hub Email incorrect

Discus and support EA Access Hub Email incorrect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just setup the One X today and downloaded EA Access Hub.. Though when I start the hub it applies an email that it is not valid. Though this email is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fluxeon1, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Fluxeon1
    Fluxeon1 Guest

Just setup the One X today and downloaded EA Access Hub.. Though when I start the hub it applies an email that it is not valid. Though this email is nowhere in my profile or my EA profile, wants me to create a EA account, which I have already had for years.
    Any suggestions?

:)

Fluxeon1, Nov 7, 2017
  2. Darryls1981
    Darryls1981 Guest
    Questions about the Preview Program & EA access hub app

Having the same issue as Goggin. Registered. Enrolled in preview. No email/code about EA access and EA access Hub unavailabe for download. I will try Miss Portia.

Darryls1981, Nov 7, 2017
  3. Ea Access Hub

Microsoft and EA are aware of the issue regarding the EA Access hub, and are working on a new version of it. The beta for it is currently in testing. however you do not need to use the hub to purchase the game you want. Go to the store, find the game,
    and purchase it, you will still get the reduction in price or if the game you want is in the vault, you can still download the game for free.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: