Ea access beta code

Discus and support Ea access beta code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a member of the Xbox preview program and have not received my ea access beta code I also cannot post in the preview forums I contacted ea and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Da1e I, Aug 2, 2014.

1. I Da1e I
    I Da1e I Guest

Ea access beta code

I am a member of the Xbox preview program and have not received my ea access beta code I also cannot post in the preview forums I contacted ea and they said its ms what deals with the codes

:)

I Da1e I, Aug 2, 2014
  2. ingcarlos26
    ingcarlos26 Guest
    Looking for an EA Access beta code

To any fellow Xbox gamer willing to help.

Yesterday I joined the Xbox One dashboard preview program. I’m very interested in joining the EA Access beta program, but apparently since I joined after the 27 of July I haven’t received the code to download the beta.

Is there any Xbox gamer that is part of the dashboard program and isn’t interested in joining the EA Access beta, willing to share his code with me?

If you can help me you can pm the code or send me a message via xbox live my gt is: ingcarlosA26

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

ingcarlos26, Aug 2, 2014
  3. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Anyone here is in EA Access beta?

It's another subscription based service from EA called EA Access. It's $5 a month or $30 a year for access to some of the games by EA for free which they add to "Vault" as they call it. I'm not very sure about the details but you can look into it for yourself at their EA Access site.

heavensdevil, Aug 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Ea access beta code

Ok, send a pm to mistur niceguy about not being able to post in the preview forums. He should be able to help out.

onyxishere, Aug 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ea access beta code