E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback

Discus and support E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the possibility of E3 2020 being canceled due to the cornoavirus, Xbox should go right ahead with an online showcase for 2020 ahead of time to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXDEATHROWEXx, Mar 11, 2020.

1. E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback

With the possibility of E3 2020 being canceled due to the cornoavirus, Xbox should go right ahead with an online showcase for 2020 ahead of time to beat playstation to the punch. In 2013 Xbox lost a lot of gamers to playstation with a few bad ideas being
    put in to the new console which of course Phil Spencer has managed to rescue. I will admit the new dashboard for xbox is a bit lackluster and looks like the playstation dashboard , however it could be fixed easily by reverting back to the previous dashboard
    in terms of options , Xbox prides itself on being a multimedia device and the new dashboard is anything but. Like the old saying goes "if it aint broke don't fix it" or more to the point "just because you can doesn't mean you should". Anyway getting back to
    the point with E3 , the timing with cancellation of the event means a possible advantageous jump on the opposition for launch announcements would likely see most of the lost Xbox gamers previously lost to the opposition return to purchase the Series X ans
    series S , there are some fan made Halo Series X consoles on google, I and a lot of other gamers would like to see the Series X launch with themed limited edition consoles similar to the fan made designs online. No troll comments please.

:)

xXDEATHROWEXx, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

E3 has officially been cancelled, so Xbox will now be holding a Digital Event instead.

There's already a thread on this here.
  3. Smwutches Win User

E3 officially cancelled

There's already a thread on this here.
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

I hate to hear e3 being cancelled but I wouldn’t mind a online viewing.
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

its unforunate that e3 has been cancelled but next year we will get even better stuff
  6. MonjaJozef Win User

I hate Corona. I love E3. Even that it is without some publishers for a few years, I still remember Keanu from the last one. I love the show, not the online stream.
Thema:

1. E3 2020 canceled/ new dashboard feedback - Similar Threads - 2020 canceled dashboard

2. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  3. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  4. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  6. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  7. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.: Hi All, MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code being displayed. Any idea what I can do....
  8. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  9. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 : Stuck at loading for the 4th training: Hello, Quite frustrating, after hours of download I start de game, made a few exploring flights then started the basics lessons. No issues with the first three lessons then when loading the...