E-mails

Discus and support E-mails in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to change my present e-mail address to a new one .I cant log into my present e-mail address which i signed up on xbox live.I cannott get into my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stanleysteamer2, Jan 25, 2014.

1. E-mails

I want to change my present e-mail address to a new one .I cant log into my present e-mail address which i signed up on xbox live.I cannott get into my original e-mail i tried all possibilities.

:)

stanleysteamer2, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Can I add Gears 3 to my download list without an Xbox 360?

Check your e-mail address with xbox live and check your e-mail address you're making your purchase with on xbox.com

Are they the same? I "purchased" gears of war 3 easily.

Fuhgeddit, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

So, I have already an Xbox Live user and my E-mail account I used to sign in Xbox Live is about to close. Can I use a different E-mail account to sign in Live with the same user?

It's important, because I have all my achievements/ plus friends in this user and I cannot try it out, because I have not created another E-mail account, yet.

Konstantinos89, Jan 25, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

E-mails

Hello!

-

You actually don't need to sign into your email to change it. You can sing into your Microsoft Account by going to
    http://account.live.com/ and from there you will see your current email address. Take note that you can only change it once every 30 days. E-mails :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

E-mails