E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX...

Discus and support E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, vor einer Weile ist mir aufgefallen, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und die Zugangsdaten geändert wurden. Außerdem wurden auch die... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bambuzzkuhbambuzzkuh, Feb 25, 2019.

1. E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX...

Hallo,

vor einer Weile ist mir aufgefallen, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und die Zugangsdaten geändert wurden.

Außerdem wurden auch die Zugangsdaten von meinem XBOX-Live-Konto geändert, sodass ich nun keinen Zugriff mehr habe.

Hilfe wäre sehr nett.

- Marius'

Transaltion: [Hello

A while ago, I noticed that my email address was hacked and the credentials changed.

In addition, the credentials from my XBOX live account have also been changed, so I now have no access.

Help would be very nice.

Marius]

:)

bambuzzkuhbambuzzkuh, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Bastion116 Win User

Xbox live account löschen und anderen übertragen

Hallo

, ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, was ich sage, weil im mit einem Übersetzer. Aber egal, ich glaube, das Problem Ihrem Spruch ist, dass Sie Ihre Xbox LIVE-Konto auf Ihre E-Mail, die bereits eine Xbox LIVE-Konto sein wollen, so was Sie tun müssen, ist auf
    der Xbox abbiegen und auf Ihr Konto, wo es heißt Ihre E-Mail und Passwort ein und wenn Sie schauen, um zu halten es wird Ihnen Ihre Email Adresse ändern, geben Sie in Ihrem neuen ein und voila, verändert Sie Ihre E-Mail. Hoep das hilft: D
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX live account password changed]

Hi Marius,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear that your account has been hacked.
    If you think your Microsoft account has been hacked, we recommend that you reset your password right away.
    Have you by any chance already tried to recover the account? We have a certain process that you can go through to recover your account. Follow the steps on our support article

"I think my account has been hacked" this will guide you step by step on what steps to start recovering your account.

Let us know how it goes.
  4. bambuzzkuhbambuzzkuh Win User

E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX live account password changed]

Hey, thanks for the quick answer.

I have tried to use the Microsoft account recovery but I wasn't able to provide enough information.

The reason for this is that I didn't use my XBOX360 for more than 8 years and I have forgotten most of the information needed or can't recover them (for example a used IP adresse - I can't tell because I have moved multiple times during these years).

I am really desperate here. All my Gamerscore, Rep, Games etc. would be lost if I wasn't able to recover my account in some way.

Can I maybe scan my valid identity card and send it to the support or something like that?

I hope this will work out somehow = /

Best regards,

Marius
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    bambuzzkuhbambuzzkuh

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this difficulty.

Unfortunately, the ACSR is the only means we have of you being able to recover your account. It may seem intense but Microsoft has this security measure in place to protect your information.

If you are unable to provide the appropriate info, you would have to try until you are.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  6. xX Dennis Kj Xx Win User

hallo mein xbox account wurde gehackt was kann ich tun ?

Geht nicht der schickt nen code an meine email adresse und die wurd auch gehackt

[Translation: Is not the address, and the Wyrd sends a code to my email also hacked]
Thema:

E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX...

1. E-Mail-Adresse gehackt und XBOX-Live-Konto-Passwort geändert [Email address hacked and XBOX... - Similar Threads - Mail Adresse gehackt

2. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit? [img] 3c6c936a-bcc3-4fe2-9ee4-eb469f450090
  3. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  4. Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I opened my xbox series s and it said that it was not connected to the internet (I'm using lan) I did a test and it said that everything is fine but I still had no internet I tried to make my...
  5. My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...: Would I be able to get it unblocked 3160ede8-d491-4fa3-9a39-a2bc0290332d
  6. whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when...: I made a email ‎*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but when i try to sign in it says account not found how do i get in the account because i have most of my xbox...
  8. I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gotten an e-mail this morning by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: "Hi D***** Darkmoon, Kevin Gibson has replied to the question I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable...
  9. "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24485eb3-27e2-4522-b217-a15ca81bbc81
  10. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Change e-mail adress on Minecraft: Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft:...