E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

Discus and support E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JetCheung, Jan 27, 2021.

1. JetCheung
    JetCheung Guest

I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me?

:)

JetCheung, Jan 27, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza horizon 4 Invalid profile E:47-0

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error when trying to play a game. We recommend first to reach out to the
    Forza forums. Also you can try to perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or
    an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the linkon
    how to perform a clean boot.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

In this case we recommend to uninstall and reinstall the game. Your save file is saved to the cloud so no reason to copy it. Try the reinstall and let us know.

Also, try going to the Forza forums as mentioned by the ambassador as there have been many issues with the game and they been addressed on the Forza forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Since it says invalid profile you may need to remove your profile from windows and redownload it but since that erases everything your only support would be to contact their support here:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - invalid profile forza

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  4. Invalid format message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invalid format message: My son has changed the resolution yesterday (don't ask me why!) and now see just a black screen and message Invalid format when turning on the xbox. Any idea how we fix this? Cant go to settings...
  5. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  6. Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid gamertag: Black Ops 1: I recently changed my gamertag. It's been a couple of hours since changing it, all my old Gen games have no issue, apart from black ops 1. Whenever I open the game it loads to the main menu,...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  8. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  9. Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4: Bonjour, Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît :...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ungültiges Profil (Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ungültiges Profil (Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile): Hallo, ich kann mein neues Profil in Forza Horizon 4 nicht laden. Ich hab das spiel gerade erst gekauft und installiert. das spiel habe ich schon vorher mit dem Account eines Kollegen gespielt um...