Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

Discus and support Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lifeonerth, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.

The movies and TV app for Xbox 360 was, in my opinion, highly superior to the iteration designed for Xbox One. There are a number of reasons for this but the most important BY FAR is the complete lack of a way to save titles you want to see but can’t get to right away, as in a Wish List. I am flabbergasted that this has still not been added so long after release of this console. It should have been a foregone conclusion that this be a part of the app in original development.

You guys are losing a LOT of money by not having this, especially considering another serious shortfall in this app, which is the extremely limited number of titles that actually show up when searching under “New Releases.” Titles often don’t stay on the new releases page very long at all and I cannot tell you how many times I have seen movies I wanted to watch but forgot the name of and when I came back to rent it, I could no longer find it. There should be a sort option that lists all movies/TV by release date with newest first that does not cut off after a short amount of time since release as the 360 had.

Sorting by popularity or frequency of purchase/rent are not nearly as useful, especially for those of us who are not into watching a lot of the garbage “blockbusters” that Hollywood is pumping out these days, or even just those of us who occasionally like to watch something a bit different, maybe independent or foreign made or just quirky. Like most of us, I have other ways to access content and I will go to those other sources if I cannot easily find what I want to watch on the Xbox Movies and TV app. All the other apps I use have a wishlist.

These are such simple changes that would make a lot of users very happy and even better for you and your company, make you more money. Please, please give us a wishlist at the very least! You could even have a universal wishlist with categories for games, apps, or accessories etc. as well. You could even make it like the Amazon Wishlist, where we could choose to share the list with friends of our choice and even allow friends to gift each other items from each other’s wishlists or share item recommendations this way. There are endless opportunities for cross-promotion here. Really though, I mostly want to be able to save the things I want to rent or buy so I don’t forget them. Thank you for your time and consideration!

submitted by /u/Lifeonerth
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lifeonerth, Sep 7, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Dynamic Wishlist suggestions and improvements for Microsoft Movies & TV.