Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

Discus and support Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As much as I look forward to Watch Dogs, I'd take either Quantum Break or Sunset Overdrive it now. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends


    As much as I look forward to Watch Dogs, I'd take either Quantum Break or Sunset Overdrive it now.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 26, 2014
    #16
  2. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Really looking forward to this now, have enjoyed all three, the first is the best imo and it was awesome playing the anniversary edition had no issues with it, i know others did but i didnt get it right away so guess thats why. Bring on E3 and hopefully
    its all its cracked up to be
     
    R1CH5TER, Apr 26, 2014
    #17
  3. You're right with Sunset there metal. I forgot about that for a while.

    I am with you all, E3 really needs to crack out some shiners.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

    Lofty Who, May 19, 2014
    #19
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Well Lionhead would say that lol.

    Only time will tell.
     
    Daft Badger, May 19, 2014
    #20
  6. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Yep, mind you, be great if one day a developer turned around and said,

    "You probably won't like our new title, looks crap and plays even worse" .. lol

    Probably actually get people interested.
     
    Lofty Who, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    Fable Legends, in-Engine Screenshots. Gorgeous.

  8. Lofty Who Win User

    Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

    You're right with Sunset there metal. I forgot about that for a while.

    I am with you all, E3 really needs to crack out some shiners.
  10. John Dowding Win User

    Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

    Is this an exclusive title?
  11. Reidzer N7 Win User

    Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

    I am hoping we see more of this at E3 this year.
Thema:

Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends

Loading...
  1. Dynamic Global Illumination in Fable Legends - Similar Threads - Dynamic Global Illumination

  2. XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles...
  3. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  4. Bio-Adaptive Dynamic Difficulty for Next Generation

    in XboX Insiders
    Bio-Adaptive Dynamic Difficulty for Next Generation: I am writing to propose a core feature for the next generation of gaming consoles: a bio-adaptive Dynamic Difficulty system. While current hardware focuses on graphical fidelity, the next frontier...
  5. I’ve been getting error code 0x800705b4 when looking at certain dynamic backgrounds

    in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been getting error code 0x800705b4 when looking at certain dynamic backgrounds: I get this error code on my Xbox series x whenever I look at the world of tanks dynamic background, and happens half the time when looking at the two dragon age veilguard backgrounds. Every other...
  6. I don't have any option for dynamic backgrounds on my series s, is there anything I can do...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have any option for dynamic backgrounds on my series s, is there anything I can do...: I'm just having trouble finding it within the system or do I have to do anything to make it appear ? cd2b3267-0859-4c22-bce6-0441b5e530ea
  7. How do I get the 2024 AAPI Dynamic Background?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get the 2024 AAPI Dynamic Background?: Numerous articles on state that the 2024 AAPI Dynamic Background is available. It is not showing on my Xbox. Is there something extra I need to do to get it? I see the 2023 one, and several other...
  8. Dynamic Themes and dashboard Themes

    in XboX Insiders
    Dynamic Themes and dashboard Themes: As in the text above why don't we have a christmas dynamic theme and profile theme? submitted by /u/Automatic-Guide-4307 [link] [comments]
  9. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f
  10. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...