Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original

Discus and support Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think the original Xbox one owners deserve to have access to Xbox series s and x backgrounds I really like the look of those and it would be cool if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dry-Newspaper1929, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original

I think the original Xbox one owners deserve to have access to Xbox series s and x backgrounds I really like the look of those and it would be cool if Xbox one owners got to have access to those

submitted by /u/Dry-Newspaper1929
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dry-Newspaper1929, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Dynamic Background?

At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can the Xbox Series X get more dynamic themes similar to the PS4?

Hello, SapphireTheRose. Thanks for reaching out. I'm an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I'll be glad to help you out.

Unfortunately, there's no way to create or add dynamic backgrounds to Xbox yet. The only ones available are the ones Microsoft add. But it would be very nice to be able to create or buy dynamic backgrounds.
  4. Senkei88 Win User

XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

i want dynamic background themes
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

I want better backgrounds for my Xbox

you can set your own image

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/account-profile/customize-xbox-home/change-xbox-one-background

Customised image

Note Customised images must be smaller than 3 MB, and the best size for backgrounds is 1920 x 1080.

1. Copy a JPG or PNG file that you want to use to a USB device, and then plug it into your Xbox.
    2. On your Xbox, select Customised image. A dialogue box appears that shows the contents of your console and attached USB device.
    3. Select the USB device, and then choose your image.
    Screenshot

1. Select Screenshot, then choose the one you want.
    2. Select More actions () > Background > Set background.
    Dynamic background

Note Dynamic backgrounds are only available on Xbox Series X|S.

1. Select Dynamic background.
    2. Select the background art you want.
    3. Select Apply.
    Note Some dynamic backgrounds are only available through promotions with special edition hardware (like the 20th Anniversary Special Edition controller). To see one of these special dynamic backgrounds in your list of options, make sure your special edition hardware is turned on and in use with your console when you set your background.

Remove customised background

If you want to remove your background, select Remove customised background.

Use Microsoft Edge to set customised backgrounds

You can also set a customised image as your background while using the Microsoft Edge app on an Xbox console. To do so, find any image you like within the Microsoft Edge app, move the browser pointer over that image, select the Menu button  and then Set as background.
  6. Korahn 27 Win User

Premium Theme?

Just look online for a 1920x1080 image (or make one yourself) and then go into the xbox, view the picture, set as background. Sure it's not dynamic nor will it give little background items to your friends (is that even on the new dashboard?) but it's great
    for customizing without spending MS points.
Thema:

Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original

1. Dynamic backgrounds on Xbox one original - Similar Threads - Dynamic backgrounds original

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. How can I use a photo as background?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a photo as background?: So I want to use a picture from my phone as a wallpaper on my Xbox one x. I tried with Dropbox already but I can't sign in because of a "wrong browser". I also don't have a flash drive right now....
  4. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f
  5. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite: Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo...
  6. Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?: The dynamic backgrounds available on the Xbox Series X/S consoles look really cool. Is there any way to obtain them and use them on PC? 4f140e05-71ca-411a-8dd8-fe4fab7a17b0
  7. binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    binding of isaac procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library...: i was playing the game just fine few days ago but when i open it today it said "the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll"...
  8. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library [img] 440d27c9-03fc-4811-9c83-da16809ecae0
  9. Where are dynamic files stored?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are dynamic files stored?: I use a Xbox app that lets me connect my Series X to my PC, I want to know where the dynamic background are stored (in a file browser) so I can see the file format and insert my own instead of...
  10. Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc: Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is red. When I have a disc in the console, the...