Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

Discus and support Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). The game freezes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikita Khramov, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). The game freezes and goes to the console desktop or just freezes and you need to close it yourself. I just started the game and it hung up 3 times. Xbox Series X new console was purchased 1 week ago, 1 account is used on the console. The game was reinstalled the problem has not disappeared, after reinstalling, the game crashes and freezes. I bought the game in the Xbox store. There are no problems with other games. Techland technical support didn't say anything useful

Please don't write, power down your console, then unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox One. Wait two minutes, then plug the power cable back into the back of the Xbox One and monitor the power brick, waiting for it to cycle from white light to orange, and then turn the power on. This will perform a hard restart of the system. (this was written to me in Techland technical support)

Thank you in advance and I hope you will help solve the problem.

:)

Nikita Khramov, Aug 20, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). How to solve this problem?

Hello Nikita how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

It really is quite strange that this type of error is happening to you, and even more strange that the game support tells you to do a forced system reset.

I suggest you try it, if it doesn't work I suggest you do a format and keep the games, see if the problem is solved.
  3. Burst Axe Win User

Dead Island 2 "Sunshine & Slaughter" Trailer

@Azreal Running and jumping off a zombie, effectively using them as a springboard to reach greater heights is not the same as kicking them across the screen with weird game physics.

It was EXTREMELY easy to get away from the zombies in Dead Island. You can't even compare that too the zombies at night in Dying Light. There is a reason their catch phrase is "Good Night, Good Luck".

What are you even talking about? I've played both Dead Islands and enjoyed them immensely.

I don't see the connection between Dead Rising and Dying light other than zombies and open world. I mean one is 1st person and the other one isn't. I'd argue that Dead Island 2 has more in common with Dead Rising than Dying Light.
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

Dying Light: Summary

5. HideousShoe82 Win User

Xbox games powers off my console

Dying light disc, i try to play it and it freezes then turns off my console
  6. FallenAngel2471 Win User

Dying Light Co-op busted? "Session no longer available".

I noticed that when I checked Dying Light's Twitter!

I wouldn't be surprised if they've sort of left Dying Light to its own devices while they focus on the upcoming Dying Light 2. I'm excited to play Dying Light as well as Dying Light 2, but after having so many issues with the multiplayer and seeing several
    people experience the same issue since 2015 without finding a solution, I'm a little nervous about it.

We'll see how it goes--it's a fun game either way!

Thanks for responding!
Thema:

Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

1. Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,... - Similar Threads - Dying Light game

2. My xbox one just clicks and dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one just clicks and dies: Hi, so recently my xbox one started to suddenly click and just die. The power supple dies too but the click comes out of the xbox. Any fixes/solutions? e095eb11-eaab-445a-923d-4641745d22f6
  3. BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.

in XboX Insiders
    BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.: Hi. I am having issues w the BBC iPlayer freezing on a white screen on app start all the sudden. It worked fine till a week ago. 2 or 3 updates ago it started freezing. I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead....
  4. Xbox dies after downloading something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dies after downloading something: For the last week my Xbox one s has been working weird so it started when I tried to redownload doom eternal when I tried to start the Xbox again after leaving, it ether had the infamous green...
  5. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  6. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  7. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...
  8. Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working: Hi, I've been having this problem since the launch of Dying Light 2 but I believe it may be because I bought the ultimate preorder on my Xbox one but later on got am Xbox series x so I...
  9. I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...: I gifted my alt account dying light definitive edition so my friend can play it with me but the gift isn't going through e9e98526-6c5d-4617-a717-705199669ba7
  10. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...: If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1