Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working

Discus and support Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having this problem since the launch of Dying Light 2 but I believe it may be because I bought the ultimate preorder on my Xbox one but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Sivilay, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working

Hi,

I've been having this problem since the launch of Dying Light 2 but I believe it may be because I bought the ultimate preorder on my Xbox one but later on got am Xbox series x so I transfered it over once the game came out and the game did not work. As the game wasn't cross play, I had to purchase the all over again wasting another $60 just so I could play the same game I spent like $100 or something. It is only now I tried again as the dlc came out so trying again it all seems to download seamlessly, however, once in the game it was all just the same without the pre-order bonus or dlcs even though it shows up in the (manage installation on internal storage). I don't want to pay another $45 on a ultimate pack I should already have. I have screenshots of the installations if needed for both Xbox one and series x.

Thank you

:)

Dylan Sivilay, Jun 17, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Dylan Sivilay,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are experiencing issues with Dying Light 2. We understand your frustration and we appreciate your patience.

According to our records, Dying Light 2 is not cross-play compatible between Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. This means that you need to purchase the game separately for each console. However, if you bought the ultimate preorder on Xbox One, you should be able to access the pre-order bonus and dlcs on the same console.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Make sure your Xbox One is connected to the internet and has the latest system update.

- Go to My games & apps > Full library > All owned games and find Dying Light 2.

- Press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage game and add-ons.

- Check if the pre-order bonus and dlcs are installed. If not, select them and install them.

- Launch the game and check if you can access the pre-order bonus and dlcs.

Please also see: Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

We are looking forward for your response.

Thank you for choosing Xbox.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. xTHHx Tuspot Win User

Dying light preorder not working

im haveing an issue with the season pass that will not download at all
  5. Battlscar Win User

Dying light preorder not working

i downloaded the ultimate edition but they gave me the normal one sigh you guys had the same issue??
  6. Karch V Amadeo Win User

X1 news in a draught

Start preordering your games. The next two months will be painful for your wallet. Already have money aside from TF and Dying light.
Thema:

1. Dying light 2 preorder deluxe not working - Similar Threads - Dying light preorder

2. My xbox one just clicks and dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one just clicks and dies: Hi, so recently my xbox one started to suddenly click and just die. The power supple dies too but the click comes out of the xbox. Any fixes/solutions? e095eb11-eaab-445a-923d-4641745d22f6
  3. BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.

in XboX Insiders
    BBC iPlayer app died on me? Started freezing w Whitescreen.: Hi. I am having issues w the BBC iPlayer freezing on a white screen on app start all the sudden. It worked fine till a week ago. 2 or 3 updates ago it started freezing. I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead....
  4. Xbox dies after downloading something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dies after downloading something: For the last week my Xbox one s has been working weird so it started when I tried to redownload doom eternal when I tried to start the Xbox again after leaving, it ether had the infamous green...
  5. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  6. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  7. Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dying Light 2 the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump,...: Dying Light 2 Xbox Series X the game crashes and freezes with different actions (opening chests, jump, plot actions and so on). The game freezes and goes to the console desktop or just freezes and...
  8. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...
  9. I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted my ALT account dying light definitive edition so my friend in the US can play it...: I gifted my alt account dying light definitive edition so my friend can play it with me but the gift isn't going through e9e98526-6c5d-4617-a717-705199669ba7
  10. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...: If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1