Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?

Discus and support Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It looks like beta is better but it's not any different from omega so I dunno man submitted by /u/racingplayer607 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/racingplayer607, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?

It looks like beta is better but it's not any different from omega so I dunno man

submitted by /u/racingplayer607
    [link] [comments]

/u/racingplayer607, Oct 13, 2020
  2. SoberCoffee752 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Im in delta which has no problems atm. I would say you should join to see updates before they roll out to the public and get beta access to games.
  3. tejo chase Win User

Xbox insider beta ring

To join just download the insider's app on your Xbox open it go to settings and join whichever ring you are able to. You may not be able to join beta ring until you have been a member for something like three months so you may have to join delta temporarily.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

What the hell did I just play?

[quote user="ComedyInK"]

1.3 GB

|

Also Judging the final quality of a game based on a BETA = You are a dumbass /end

[/quote]no offense man, but the BC2 Beta I and alot of other people played on the PS3 was virtually identical to the final game...as was the BC1 beta.....and though I agree the final game in BF3's case will be a drastic improvement over the current beta...alot
    of other people are rightfully concerned that this is what the final game will be like simply based on previous experience with DICE betas

-

and until recently the only mentionable "proof" to the contrary has been alot of claims that "this is a/an
    (insert number of your choice) month/s old build" from various forum members...the question is then why did the developers release near complete betas for at least the previous 2 BF titles? (not to mention
    their separate demos) and suddenly with this one they opted for a very comparably incomplete beta?......questioning this does not necessarily make one a "dumbass"
  5. PIRATE DUCK Win User

Battlefield 4 Video Snippet Hints at Sea Battles! :)

WTF mind of dumbass question is that? I be lootin' and shootin' it UUUUUUP.
  6. ComedyInK Win User

What the hell did I just play?

1.3 GB

|

Also Judging the final quality of a game based on a BETA = You are a dumbass /end
Thema:

Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?

1. Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta? - Similar Threads - Dumbass question should

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Help with this dumbass beta shit

in XboX Insiders
    Help with this dumbass beta shit: this makes no sense, I still can't get rid of beta, I've done all 3 alternatives, and nothing has worked. submitted by /u/AdditionalHedgehog19 [link] [comments]