Dule Source Headset Audio Issues

Discus and support Dule Source Headset Audio Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am using a Series S on Alpha Skip Ahead. I am having a starnge issue that I cannot find a solution to anywhere. I have both Steele Series Arctis 9x... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lokie821, Nov 5, 2023.

1. /u/lokie821
    /u/lokie821 Guest

I am using a Series S on Alpha Skip Ahead. I am having a starnge issue that I cannot find a solution to anywhere. I have both Steele Series Arctis 9x and the Microsoft wireless headset. When I am using either of these with a dule Source, so connected to the Xbox and my PC, when on a video chat on discord the sound starts fine then it slowly gets more "fuzzy" to the point where I can almost not even understand what anyone is saying, it will correct itself after a few minutes then start all over again. This only happens with these two headsets and only with Discord. I also have Pixel Buds Pro and don't get this issue when it is connected to both my phone and PC. I have done all the trouble shooting steps available from discord, Microsoft and Steele Series, contacting support for all three to try and solve this. I have had no luck in solving this, so I am hoping someone here can help figure it out.

submitted by /u/lokie821
    [link] [comments]

/u/lokie821, Nov 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: