Due to suspension you cannot send any messages

Discus and support Due to suspension you cannot send any messages in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guy .2, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Guy .2
    Guy .2 Guest

i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift it

For context, my family is in town for the holidays and my family member got my account suspended. I applied security settings to avoid future issues with this. It says I am no longer suspended or surpassed the days being suspended but I still can't send messages out

:)

Guy .2, Dec 24, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Guy, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

To understand a little more about the problem you are presenting, I would like to know if you have already entered the following page to see your cases of prohibition/suspension, there it should show if it is something temporary or permanent, in case it is something temporary of about 2/ You will not be able to file an appeal for 3 days, you just have to wait for the time to expire.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

If the time has expired, you just have to hope that all Xbox services can work for you again, such as writing in the chat.

I hope you understand, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"due to a suspension you cannot send messages"

Hi RhianniWalker! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

That would depend on the type of enforcement action you received

If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you have questions about an enforcement action, you can submit a case review inquiry.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

Customer support is unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions. They can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details.
  4. A Oie Pilikia Win User

Communication suspension

Whenever I try to send a message I get the alert “due to a suspension you cannot send messages.” so i know my Voice chat is not working either. This is not an error on my end.
  5. MrJayCross Win User

COMMUNICATION BAN

I went to that link and followed the instructions. There are no "active" suspensions listed, however when I tr to send a message to a friend on Xbox, it says "due to a suspension" I cannot send the message. I would really like this problem to be resolved, it is troublesome and unecessary.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

If you have any active communication ban/suspension it will prevent you from sending messages on Xbox.

You can check if there is any suspension/bans against your account on the Enforcement website.
Thema:

1. Due to suspension you cannot send any messages - Similar Threads - Due suspension cannot

2. I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download any games on my new pc due to the error "0xc0ea000a": I recently got a new Lenovo Yoga 7i 2-in-1 computer and everything seems to be working fine except I can't download any games at all on it. I am able to download any other app that isn't...
  3. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  4. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...: The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up...
  5. Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X connection issues due to changing ISP & router: I've just changed my ISP & router & I'm having difficulty connecting to Internet, NAT type is allover the place, tried changing upnp settings with no joy, are there any other setting that need...
  6. Connection issues due to new router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues due to new router: I've just changed ISP & now my series X doesn't connect to Internet sometimes, tried changing upnp with no difference, what else can I try? 2cc5b31e-3275-4aaa-9ef5-fa1e4dad3cdf
  7. How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can't customize my profile due to an suspension that has already ended?: My suspension was only for 2 days and had already ended last week but I still am unable to change my profile at all like my bio, profile picture, nor can I even chat in game because of it even...
  8. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....
  9. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01
  10. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...: I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying...