Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?

Discus and support Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About two weeks ago I tried to edit my profile picture and it would not allow me to do so I just need a step in the right direction. Can anybody help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkyLimitX, Apr 6, 2020.

1. SkyLimitX
    SkyLimitX Guest

About two weeks ago I tried to edit my profile picture and it would not allow me to do

so I just need a step in the right direction. Can anybody help me with that please?

:)

SkyLimitX, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Oraclea Win User

Hi, as per the
    official Xbox Support website
    , right now there is currently a restriction on all Xbox users regarding the uploading of custom gamerpics. This is due to the unprecedented number of users accessing Xbox services
    at this time due to worldwide events. This would also be independent of past enforcement actions on a user's account. Hope this helps!
  3. SkyLimitX Win User

Okay, because i was thinking i did something something wrong and i proceeded to delete any pictures or screenshots that may have been found offensive to the guideline's perspective. This does indeed help and I thank you for it.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

"Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile"

Then I would follow Niko's recommendation and file a case review with Xbox Enforcement to get some clarity as to what behavior they are referencing.
  5. AdamYeti Win User

Your best bet would probably be to contact support. They should be able to clear it up.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    MrMagmatizer
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile? - Similar Threads - Due past behavior

2. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  3. "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile": I dont have an Xbox. I only play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, and I dont even play online often. I have not violated any rule and Xbox Enforcement site even says I did nothing wrong. I have not received...
  4. Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to change my Avatar -not permitted "due to past behavior" ?????: So annoying - I have the FREE XBOX version of Microsoft Solitaire and Mahjong. I created an Avatar, it disappeared one day. I tried to recreate it and got the above message. Past behavior?????? I...
  5. Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior: How can I fix this to upload custom images? 5194038d-85d3-4835-9455-415968838555
  6. Can't send messages due to past behavior?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages due to past behavior?: I try to send a message but I can't because of "past behavior"... Which is odd seeing as how this is a fresh account and I haven't sent any messages nor have I used voice chat. My reputation...
  7. Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues": I've checked everything, and looked everything up from the rep check, in which it says nothing about any issues, please HELP! a6950b73-0f74-4b07-aa17-2f13b857c68c
  8. Even though I'm unbanned, I still can't send messages due to past behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though I'm unbanned, I still can't send messages due to past behavior: I was communication banned on 6-26-17 and console banned on 6-27-17 , the communication ban ended on 7-9-17 and the console ban ended on 7-11-17. I have no active bans right now but I still can't...
  9. Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send messages "Due to past behavior": xbox will not allow me to send messages, it says it is due to my past behavior but I have a perfect record and don't have any bans. I've already sent the code to my phone and submitted it and...
  10. HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Perfect record but can't send messages due to past behavior!: Hi, I just got an xbox one for christmas so I am new to the whole system. I had a problem with messaging my friends the message turns orange and says "Message didn't send. Try again later." When I...