Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

Discus and support Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robert Slattery, May 4, 2024.

1. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

I went to log in on my account and all my saves were gone. I was level 55 NG3 on starfield. I just bought T-Mobile and starfield updated and all my saves said dude mack. I checked my console and it had a serious virus on it from the dude mack save which I understand is a Dev at Bethesda. Can I be reimbursed for my console having a virus from Bethesdas DudeMack Save? My games won't even play now they are all choppy and gross. Will Bethesda reimburse me for my damaged console?

:)

Robert Slattery, May 4, 2024
  2. Stone Hardgod Win User

Starfield PC saved game causes 0x80004004 error on XBox

I'm only on Xbox, also. Loading Starfield save games from Series S to Series X and back.

The fix I suggested above doesn't always work. Since posting it here, I've seen it work about 30% of the time. Initially when it worked a few times consecutively, I thought it might be a relatively decent workaround, if not a semi-permanent solution.

I was wrong.

There have been times when Starfield doesn't appear at all in the Quick Resume menu, or does and then disappears from it, which in itself is odd, and makes me think QR is still a root or at least one factor contributing to this issue.

Since reporting my possible solution on 9/26/2023, I've needed many times to have one Xbox on, idling on its home screen, go to the other and log in, start Starfield there, and that will allow the game to sync saves between the Series X and Series X and vice versa.

I'm still waiting on a permanent fix from Bethesda or Microsoft on this issue.
  3. Fay Fay Win User

Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC

Kathy,

3. Try manually syncing your saved games by going to the "Manage Game & Add-ons" section of Starfield on both your Xbox Series X and PC. From there, select "Saved Data" and then "Sync Now."

all I can see is delete all and delete, or clear

are you sure this Sync now is available in xbox x??? or is just my xbox x dont have this function

thanks!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Starfield

Like i said,it will only run on the current gen consoles,the Series X/S.

The older gen consoles don't have the hardware to run Starfield.

The Xbox One X is a last gen console.Skyrim works as it was made for the Xbox 360 & upgraded to run on Xbox One consoles.

If you want to play Starfield the4n you'll either need to buy a Xbox Series X or S or play it via the cloud if you can.

It's been known that Starfield will only play on current gen consoles for quite a while.
  5. WellWorn Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

This is certainly an issue with cloud saves for starfield.

I have this issue syncing from series x to PC, and steamdeck.

cloud is taking a long time to update.

Can be fixed by just leaving your xbox running. I guess, giving it time to sync.
  6. PurposelyCryptic Win User

Starfield Game Save Error - Xbox Series X

I have 15 Saves, total, including auto saves, and I have 512GB free space on my Xbox Series X. This initially happened when I had 30-something Saves, then 20, now 15.

When I go to "Manage Starfield", it shows my saves adding up a total of 312MB, 103MB of which are "Reserved Space", and 208MB of which are under my user name.

Something is very messed up here.
Thema:

Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus

1. Dudemack save on starfield gave my Xbox series x a virus - Similar Threads - Dudemack save starfield

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  6. Syncing Save Data Gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Save Data Gone: Stuck at 0% syncing on forza horizon 5 its happened twice now, all my progress is gone. I just had this happen with The Crew Motorfest last month, this is ridiculous its been happening since the...
  7. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  8. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  9. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  10. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...