Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

Discus and support Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XxfoxxX ILOVEFOX, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did.

:)

XxfoxxX ILOVEFOX, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private 🗿

Hi XxfoxxX I, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you were suspended in 2022. I would like to know if it was temporary or permanently? At the time, the advice I could have given you is that you try to appeal your situation, since sometimes a suspension can be caused by mistake (It is my personal opinion).

In that case, I would like to invite you to verify if your ban still appears on the following page: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means that we do not have access to other accounts or access to other users' information.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Is there a way to make things like my achievements private?

Activity feed can be put private as well.

Not sure why this guys wants to be that close too ghost though.
  4. xADDx Battousai Win User

Account Banned and Downloadable Content Gone

i feel you dude i got banned for nothing and the xbox live enforcement team will not even reply at least people here are helping you
  5. RedMoons Rising Win User

Got an enforcement action

I have the same issue. Ban is not showing up on enforcement page even though an active temporary ban exists while trying to communicate during an online game chat
  6. Last x Priest Win User

Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban

So, never use this microsoft platform and do everything in discord, gotcha
Thema:

Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

1. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private - Similar Threads - Dude got enforcement

2. Xbox series S sucks dude

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S sucks dude: So I've been having lots of problems with my Xbox series s recently and it honestly confuses the living hell outta me? So at first my Xbox will refuse to stay connected to any wireless controller!...
  3. Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude...: I hope you can help me with this and get me on reported 296ca367-7f5a-44c1-9fb7-e0badad2a9d9
  4. What the hell dude? I never joined this.

in XboX Insiders
    What the hell dude? I never joined this.: Why was I added to this? submitted by /u/JacobSaltzman88 [link] [comments]
  5. a dude by the name of [mod removed] who reported me and called a [mod removed] and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a dude by the name of [mod removed] who reported me and called a [mod removed] and...: can someone help me ban his account? 72a81c55-7cad-4f47-af0c-da7169b74e19
  6. Got suspended for calling a dude an but yet I get called multiple things right?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got suspended for calling a dude an but yet I get called multiple things right?: Wait Now the community got to see whether your profile picture is clean by Monitors [img] it’s a picture express my angry towards Microsoft did drove me crazy with all this weird mess. . How is...
  7. DUDE, [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    DUDE, [mod removed]: I have been trying to download from both microsoft bing and microsoft edge which, lead me to nowhere (xbox one original model) someone please tell me how i can download from them...
  8. Help a dude out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help a dude out: So I recently got a gaming laptop with windows 10. I have a series X. Do I have to pay for the games again on my computer? I understand I'll have to download them obviously, just trying to not pay...
  9. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  10. dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info): So I was just playing 2K and I was in mypark just shooting around, and i see this guy add me, i was like oh he probably just added me from the neighborhood to play with (basically i thought it was...