dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info)

Discus and support dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was just playing 2K and I was in mypark just shooting around, and i see this guy add me, i was like oh he probably just added me from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asenarith, Sep 26, 2020.

1. asenarith
    asenarith Guest

So I was just playing 2K and I was in mypark just shooting around, and i see this guy add me, i was like oh he probably just added me from the neighborhood to play with (basically i thought it was no deal) and i just did me stuff and ignored it. A few
    hours later my brother comes into my room and is like, "can you check your account if you spent 60 dollars?) I was like huh okay (I had his card saved because we used it for ea access) and i check my order history, and I see that i gifted the guy who added
    me modern warfare?!?! I get really confused and I check to see that I somehow added him back. Currently sent a refund request we'll see how it goes, but I viewed the security stuff and I was the only one who logged in? I saw that his xbox was in my devices,
    which i quickly removed, but I had double verification and I had no notification of this thing happening. Just really confused and a bit terrified. Idk if this is really a discussion, but just really wanted to rant and hear what you guys think.

:)

asenarith, Sep 26, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: