Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem

Discus and support Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My dualshock 4 controller is not detected by xbox applications, so I can't play through the cloud. Could someone please tell me how to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pewien_Igor, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Pewien_Igor
    Pewien_Igor Guest

Hello, My dualshock 4 controller is not detected by xbox applications, so I can't play through the cloud. Could someone please tell me how to connect it?

:)

Pewien_Igor, Apr 10, 2022
  2. rickylaflaur Win User

I had the same issue. I installed ds4windows and ran it and did all the setups. it works fine now just have to run the program everytime i start the pc.
  3. ngocphi Win User

It's because there are no native drivers he needs to download the third party drivers as previously mentjoned
  4. ngocphi Win User

It's easy sony does NOT make windows drivers for dual shock or dual sense

The issue is your manufacturrer

You have to use a third party wrapper drivrr

Either from steam or ds4win you also use their support not sony

You are better off just buying gamepad less headache
  5. Pewien_Igor Win User

Thanks for the help
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Pewien_Igor, Sony's DualShock 4 Wireless Controller controls are compatible with xCloud, however there are some known compatibility issues, and there may be other incompatibility situations, in such cases the ideal would be to contact Sony support as suggested by the Microsoft/Xbox website.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/
Thema:

1. Dualshock 4 and xcloud problem - Similar Threads - Dualshock xcloud problem

2. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  3. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  4. [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:...
  5. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  6. Why do DualShock 4 controllers not register as controllers on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do DualShock 4 controllers not register as controllers on my PC?: Until Christmas Evening, my DualShock controller (PS4 Controller) worked fine, but then suddenly stopped. It still connects via bluetooth and via USB. I need help with this as soon as possible,...
  7. Dualshock 4 wont connect via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 wont connect via usb: I am trying to connect my dualshock 4 to my pc via usb as I have had latency issues with bluetooth, however when trying the usual method of just plugging the usb into the pc and than the...
  8. Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my DualShock 4 controller not work on the mobile version of Xbox Cloud Gaming: It used to work fine (with some sensitivity issues) but now I can’t do anything. Why is that? And is there a solution without having to buy new hardware? a394fe42-5f96-4f40-99ab-1d6e4cde53a3
  9. External pedals for Xbox / DualSense / DualShock 4 & another gamepad on Arduino

in XboX Insiders
    External pedals for Xbox / DualSense / DualShock 4 & another gamepad on Arduino: https://youtu.be/liI_7U_R0as submitted by /u/r57zone [link] [comments]
  10. Dualshock 4 compatibility with xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Dualshock 4 compatibility with xCloud: I currently do not own a Bluetooth Compatible XBOX ONE Controller for xCloud Streaming, so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to test the Dualshock 4's capability with the xCloud beta....