Dual-Download

Discus and support Dual-Download in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I thought that I could download a game on my Xbox and my computer so I could play with my family. The game is not split-screen, so I thought this would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lemonking1224, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Dual-Download

I thought that I could download a game on my Xbox and my computer so I could play with my family. The game is not split-screen, so I thought this would work. However, when I go to play the game, I get a message that says that they can't run on two devices
    simultaneously. Does anyone know how to help?

:)

lemonking1224, Nov 2, 2018
  2. I hope Halo 5 brings back Dual Wielding just like Halo 2 use to have.

Dual wielding was also in Halo 3. I really enjoyed dual maulers, dual SMGS, and dual spikers. The dual SMGs sounded so sick. If they bring it back that's fine if not, that's fine too.

CAMMofTHRONES, Nov 2, 2018
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest
    can only play 2 rounds before the lag starts help please !

@Spuds & Dual

In the network section of your settings - what is your download speed rated at after you run the test?

geekfather, Nov 2, 2018
  4. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest

Dual-Download

Hello.

So I'm assuming this is a play anywhere game.

You can not play a play anywhere game on both PC and Xbox at the same time, on the same account.

What you need to do is set the Xbox One console you want to be able to play the game as the account's (that owns the game, unless you have a disc copy) home Xbox, then sign into the game on the Xbox with a different account, then you can sign in on PC with
    the account that has the digital rights to the game and then you will be able to play on PC and Xbox One simultaneously.

LegoNinja187, Nov 2, 2018
  5. Hey there lemonking1224,

Sorry about the confusion with playing games off of PC and the console.

What game is it by the way?

The thing is you can either play a game on your console, or stream it off of your PC while you're signed into your profile but you
    can't do both at the same time.

If you want to play with your family, I would suggest signing into your account on the console, going to
    Settings>Personalization> My Home Xbox, and making sure that your console is your gamertag's

home console

Once it is set up like that, then you can have your family sign into their accounts and play the game, from there, you should be able to play the game on your PC as well without any interruptions if it's a
    Play Anywhere game.

Hope this information was helpful

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Dual-Download