Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

Discus and support Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wadood Abdul, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Wadood Abdul
    Wadood Abdul Guest

I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the two controllers are connected but the xbox application only recognises one controller and does not let me play as a second player locally. It only shows Player 1 and both of the controllers are connected to player one, this is happening in every game that has local multiplayer option.

:)

Wadood Abdul, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Wadood Abdul Win User

When did I say I was using a guest account? I do have the subscription, Im saying I’m not able to use both of my controllers for local multiplayer games.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Only accounts with Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions can utilize cloud gaming. Guest accounts cannot use cloud gaming.
  4. - AJ - Win User

is it possible to play xbox 360 coop games over the internet on a pc?

Hi, Micah! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, playing local co-op on an Xbox 360 console over the internet is not possible. For you to be able to play an Xbox 360 game together, the game itself must support online co-op, and your girlfriend would need to have her own Xbox 360, a copy of the game, and a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Core (Xbox Live Gold).

Alternatively, if you have a copy of a different Xbox 360 game that is available on Xbox Cloud Gaming and supports online co-op, she could play with you that way, but she'd need an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a supported controller to do so.

For your reference:

• Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/ultimate

• "How to use Cloud Gaming" - https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/about-cloud-gaming

• "What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox?" -
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-tested-controllers

Best regards.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Am I able to transfer Xbox Game pass to PC without having to buy it separately?

You can cancel your console and start a PC game pass subscription, or subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate which includes both. Please note that any games that are not play anywhere will not be available on your PC, and cloud access requires Ultimate. At this time Cloud also does not support anything but controllers
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox cloud haimg beta

Thema:

1. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass. - Similar Threads - Dual controllers cloud

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. How to switch versions on dual generational games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to switch versions on dual generational games: I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version while I’m on the Series X version. When I go...
  4. Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?: This is the only error I can find, when I try to update drivers it says they are all up to date, I’ve seen others with the same issue but no answered yet. Help please. This device cannot start....
  5. Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?: I just bought eafc 24, and I saw that it had dual entitlement. It said old gen to new gen, but I can’t get dual entitlement on my pc. I thought you could get it on the Xbox app. Is there a way to...
  6. Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters

in XboX Insiders
    Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters: Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's not supported. Both controllers are recognised...
  7. Cant launch games after dual booting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch games after dual booting: Hi. Im running windows 11 in 2 partitions, 1 partition for gaming and another partition for doing my coding stuff. Everything is fine if I install a game on my gaming partition and reboot...
  8. Xbox series x dual voltage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x dual voltage: I’ve bough an Xbox series x in qatar where the mains is: 230v, 50Hz. I will be moving do Canada where the mains is: 120v, 60Hz. Will I be able to use the Xbox by itself in Canada, only getting an...
  9. dual xbox profiles - can't manage my payments

in XBoX Accessibility
    dual xbox profiles - can't manage my payments: I can not access my payments since I have the same email on two different xbox profiles. When I login with the web browser, I always end up in my xbox-profile - "EncampedCashew". But I need to...
  10. My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.: [img] Hello, so here's my problem with my dualshock 3, it happened 3 days ago. I tried disabling it in sound settings, tried to use ds4 or scptoolkit but nothing happened, the softwares cant...