DTS TRUE HD MASTER Audio 7.1, XBOX ONE isn't playing capable bluray

Discus and support DTS TRUE HD MASTER Audio 7.1, XBOX ONE isn't playing capable bluray in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything, does anyone get theirs to work and how 73ab67d4-c14a-4c28-9fad-05e5d5b47672 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BarrySilvia, Mar 7, 2016.

1. BarrySilvia
    BarrySilvia Guest

I have tried everything, does anyone get theirs to work and how

:)

BarrySilvia, Mar 7, 2016
  2. laire42
    laire42 Guest
    DTS reverting back to Uncompressed 7.1

There is absolutely nothing wrong about uncompressed 7.1.

DTS(Lossy) < DTS HD High Resolution Audio(Lossy) < DTS HD Master Audio(lossless) = 7.1 Uncompressed(lossless)

laire42, Mar 7, 2016
  3. dts digital surround vs 5.1 uncompressed dolby

Mine has both - DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 7.1 channel surround sound.

DocHolliday 7, Mar 7, 2016
  4. laire42 Win User

DTS reverting back to Uncompressed 7.1

There is absolutely nothing wrong about uncompressed 7.1.

DTS(Lossy) < DTS HD High Resolution Audio(Lossy) < DTS HD Master Audio(lossless) = 7.1 Uncompressed(lossless)
  5. DocHolliday 7 Win User

dts digital surround vs 5.1 uncompressed dolby

Mine has both - DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 7.1 channel surround sound.
  6. b0rn wr0ng Win User

This whole HDMI bitrate vs 7.1 uncompressed is driving me nuts?!?! What is the best/correct setting?!?!

Agreed.

To add, since there is no option on the XB1 for Dolby TrueHD or DTS-Master Audio, leads me to believe that its decoding similar to Dolby Digital EX (as I'm pretty sure I've heard the Surround Back channels).

I'm sure the 7.1 option is really for future proofing, and at some point they'll add TrueHD and Master Audio..

But as I write this, raises the question for BluRay playback on the XB1, in which case true 7.1 movies should probably be set for uncompressed 7.1..
  7. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

The problem is in the xbox one xbox one. In the bitstream, Dolby true hd and dts hd-master formats are not supported by the hdmi cable.
    These sound formats are only supported on the bluray disc. However, the image file is not supported by h.d.d
  8. W1CKED-0EC61DCE-D3E5 Win User

No Center Channel in some games?

I have the same issue and its the xbox with the problem all my HDMI DEVICES work fine 5.1 & 7.1 DTS Dolby true HD and Master audio HD.... the in game play center dialog come out of the L & R channel I hope Microsoft is listening and hurry up with a patch
    for this it absolutely ruin the gameplay experience for all of us!!!!
Thema:

1. DTS TRUE HD MASTER Audio 7.1, XBOX ONE isn't playing capable bluray - Similar Threads - DTS TRUE MASTER

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  4. DTS Sound Unbound repeating uodate

in XBoX on Windows
    DTS Sound Unbound repeating uodate: I’m trying to setup DTS Sound Unbound for my new Arctic 9X headset since it says it’s equipped with the DTS technology, however when I’m trying to launch the app on my Xbox it keeps repeating the...
  5. Sound Delay Bug XSX 5.1 Dolby/DTS

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Delay Bug XSX 5.1 Dolby/DTS: Xbox Series X connected through an optical HDMI cable to Philips Oled 808 TV. TV connected through optical cable to a 5.1 surround system (logitech z906) Everytime is start my console i have a...
  6. DTS sound unbound

in XBoX on Windows
    DTS sound unbound: If I pay $19.99 for this audio is it a monthly subscription type thing or a one and done deal? 05c49531-35a4-406a-9e4e-52fab2c2d1af
  7. Dolby Atmos and DTS issues Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and DTS issues Xbox 1: I was playing Call of Duty MW2 this evening (May 3, 2023) and everything worked fine. Then it stopped. I uninstalled the apps, reinstalled them, restarted my xbox a few times, but the key issue...
  8. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  9. Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream: will XBox One X support Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream select along with pass through? f3114be9-fcff-4f52-93b1-12f0b5e60003
  10. Xbox One S..still no DTS True HD Master 7.1 Audio for Blu-Ray capable movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S..still no DTS True HD Master 7.1 Audio for Blu-Ray capable movies: Is there a way to get uncompressed Bitsteam so my receiver can decipher the audio to the movies preferences, what im missing, not happy 2962ef89-8e5b-4e88-a7c1-cf860f3ce8ad