DS1 still an offer now that DS3 has been released?

Discus and support DS1 still an offer now that DS3 has been released? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; DS 3 has bee released for a few days now and the description still has the info about getting a free copy of DS1, but it does say with pre-order. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HerbalAlcoholic, Apr 14, 2016.

1. DS1 still an offer now that DS3 has been released?

DS 3 has bee released for a few days now and the description still has the info about getting a free copy of DS1, but it does say with pre-order. Does anyone know if that offer is still valid now that the game has been released, and is technically no longer
    a pre-order?

:)

HerbalAlcoholic, Apr 14, 2016
  2. GetJakeRyan
    GetJakeRyan Guest
    Dark Souls Original Not Ready For Backwards Compatibility.

So Finally received my DS1 code, after waiting 17 days, only to find out that, yes, you get the code for preordering DS3, but its useless. DS1 not ready for backwards compatibility. What a rip off. Supposedly it won't be available for BC until the release
    of the DS3, or possible just before. Who gives a **** about DS1 if you have DS3 to play? Not me. Microsoft is deceptive.

GetJakeRyan, Apr 14, 2016
  3. GetJakeRyan
    GetJakeRyan Guest
    DARK SOULS CODE

So Finally received my DS1 code, after waiting 17 days, only to find out that, yes, you get the code for preordering DS3, but its useless. DS1 not ready for backwards compatibility. What a rip off. Supposedly it won't be available for BC until the release
    of the DS3, or possible just before. Who gives a **** about DS1 if you have DS3 to play? Not me. Microsoft is deceptive.

GetJakeRyan, Apr 14, 2016
  4. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Ridiculous. Who wants to play DS1 AFTER they release DS3?
  5. GetJakeRyan Win User

DARK SOULS CODE

6. PhilMarck Win User

Xbox One is looking to be a failure due to Microsoft's actions

Used the DS for years, don't know what you're talking about.
    DS3 has triggers which DS1 & DS2 don't, DS1/DS2 have buttons.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

old messages containing a code

According to From Software the code for DS1 will be delivered within 5-7 days after the DS3 is released so I invite you to be patient until the message with the code arrives.
  8. Achrimarr Win User

Dark Souls Game Code Not Received

Almost ready to cancel my preorder. 7-10 days means 7-10 days, Microsoft. Not 2 weeks or whatever AFTER you release DS3. Know what I'll be doing when you release DS3? Playing it, not playing DS1! Follow through with that you advertised, or at the very
    least give your customers a concrete answer to what is happening here.
Thema:

DS1 still an offer now that DS3 has been released?

1. DS1 still an offer now that DS3 has been released? - Similar Threads - DS1 still offer

2. Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe but no DS1 key

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe but no DS1 key: I ordered Dark Souls 3 Digital Deluxe from the Microsoft website. It stated that it came with a key for Dark Souls 1 but after the purchase and weeks after I never received a key or download...
  3. Dark Souls 3 pre order ds1 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls 3 pre order ds1 code: I have not yet received my Dark Souls code and it has been 16 days since original pre order. b1a09ffd-7d27-477f-933a-9cda11cb9e0d
  4. Darksouls3 ds1 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Darksouls3 ds1 code: Hello I have yet to receive my code I just wanted to get some help with this. Thank you. 767f22bd-40c5-45dd-91ae-31a054dde04a
  5. Preorder DS3 Deluxe but still no DS1 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder DS3 Deluxe but still no DS1 code: So I pre-ordered Dark Souls III but I never got the pre-order bonus of the Dark Souls 1 backwards compatible code. b616142f-81b5-421d-803d-642f59710a92
  6. need help in DS1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help in DS1: i'm currently on my first playthrough and stuck on Smough and Ornstein. i'm a level 66 and my gear is Havel's set (contemplating using Giants but it seems pretty even) and my main weapons are:...
  7. Didn't redeem my DS1 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't redeem my DS1 code: I received my code for DS1 in a message from Xbox. However I did not redeem it and I can no longer see the message, is there any way I can have the message re-sent so that I can play DS1?...
  8. DS1 code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DS1 code not working: I got the code, but when I tried redeeming it I got a message saying that I already own this item. I tried a lot of different things but it still wont let me download dark souls I, it doesn't show...
  9. DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification: After asking the support team what was going on with the DS1 code, I was informed that the game would not be available for 7-10 days after the release of DS3. I asked that they look into changing...
  10. Dark Souls 3 Pre-order - Never received the code for DS1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 Pre-order - Never received the code for DS1: I purchased the game at 16.02.2016 but I did not received any message with the code to redeem Dark Souls 1 through backwards compatibility. I talked to the support and they told me to: 1) Get in...